SEGA Sports Black DC

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
dj898
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dj898 »

saiyan eye:
probabaly the controller will be more valuable than console itself seeing many sports edition DC without the controller or others looking for an extra controller :p

cheers
dj898
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by dj898 »

also JPN R7 comes with black BBA and I believe it was also available as a separate package although not sure whether it was only for Japanese domestic market

cheers
jonse
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jonse »

The Sega Sports logo is pretty ugly on the system and controller. If it was just plain black it would look pretty cool.
Mc Pee Pants doesn't just want candy now, that's childish. He needs it. And when you need something that's a responsibility.... that only an adult.....of my maturity..................bunnies!
dj898
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by dj898 »

in fact there is official black shell sold in Japan - believe thru DC Direct only.
it's called Jet Balck and it's plain black shell, not transparent smoke.
and there was matching keyboard as well as controller, VMU. not sure of the mouse though as I'm still looking for one...

will be bit hard to come by thou

cheers
jonse
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jonse »

Well I am content with my white dc. Maybe one day I'll get a shell off ebay and do a little modding.
Mc Pee Pants doesn't just want candy now, that's childish. He needs it. And when you need something that's a responsibility.... that only an adult.....of my maturity..................bunnies!
dj898
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by dj898 »

3rd party shell can be had around $12-15 off eBay...
maybe bit more for smoke black or clear white...
i've done just this with my PAL DC for the buyer inc. matching aqua blue controller and VMU bt he walked out on the deal at the last minute... :(
jonse
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jonse »

smoke black would be cool. maybe after i pay for my college bill and my books and parking :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

I think it would've been cool with a green light on a black dc but I like the orange one it looks sweet...

So I recommend a blue light to pal owners and a pretty little modem led never looked bad for anyone :D

and if you own an ntsc a green lead won't be dissapointing either but for some reason I won't want my dc (sports) to have the green lighjt maybe if I had 2 sport dreamcasts one of em could have a green light
Spector
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Spector »

Yes I made a mistake and put "EA Sports" instead of SEGA Sports for some reason when I started this topic. But I'm quite disturbed how the topic heading and opening post changed by themselves so that they were suddenly correct. Those moderators sure are busy!
I'm going to jail for homicide.
Wish me luck.
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by The Kron »

Hurricane Hasney? wrote:
The Kron wrote:The Hello Kitty one can (I must have said this 10 times here), Its the Sakura Taisen one that can't.

Remember ;)
My g/fs pink Hello Kitty DC refuses to boot up any of my discs :(
Well the Blue one I have works :lol:
jonse
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jonse »

yay hello kitty