Fat Activists Protest "Anti-Obesity Bigotry"

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Link2k4
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Link2k4 »

ok you people make fun of fat people but just think how would you like it if I started making fun of black people? like they stink,they cause more crimes and do more drugs and they have big lips! you did not like that did you? of course not! well in all honesty I don't like them. Just like you don't like fat people, I am 420 so I am really fat but you want to know something and i know from experience Fat people are hell of a lot more friendly than you skinny pricks, I hate skinny people they are cocky and too confident in every thing they do and they end up dead or just being a retard. I am comfortable the way I am cuz I was never skinny, acceptance is a thing I have learned with myself, I am fat oh well you don't like it, who said I need to know you anyway. and my racits comment that is because I am! Just like your Prejudice against fat people. go ahead and make fun, there is nothing in the "fat joke" book I haven't heard!
scott6565
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by scott6565 »

wow i think ive just been enlightened... i totally see things from your point of view now...
scott6565
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by scott6565 »

no just kidding!
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

Link2k4 wrote:ok you people make fun of fat people but just think how would you like it if I started making fun of black people? like they stink,they cause more crimes and do more drugs and they have big lips! you did not like that did you? of course not! well in all honesty I don't like them. Just like you don't like fat people, I am 420 so I am really fat but you want to know something and i know from experience Fat people are hell of a lot more friendly than you skinny pricks, I hate skinny people they are cocky and too confident in every thing they do and they end up dead or just being a retard. I am comfortable the way I am cuz I was never skinny, acceptance is a thing I have learned with myself, I am fat oh well you don't like it, who said I need to know you anyway. and my racits comment that is because I am! Just like your Prejudice against fat people. go ahead and make fun, there is nothing in the "fat joke" book I haven't heard!
Yes, us skinny kids are the root of all evil. Kill us all.

Just kidding. You're lifestyle is unhealthy. Why do you think people want to get slimmer? To join the skinny-nazi party?
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

its all relative isn't it? i'm 6'2" and weigh about 190 lbs. but i'm tall and lean so people think i'm skinny. of course i used to be i gained about 45 lbs throughout high school. kept most of it as muscle to. weight lifting and hardly ever any junk in my house did the trick. of course being a two sport athlete didn't hurt. i would probably be a lot worse now if i didn't have sports. i guess my point is that people need to just do what feels good for you. if you're happy about being so large that you take up two seats on an airplane, or have to squeeze through a doorway, if you enjoy taking up a half of seat or having to grab hold of something with every big gust of wind then fine. be happy.

about the diets, don't let it ruin your life. take everything in moderation and you'll be fine.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

ok you people make fun of fat people but just think how would you like it if I started making fun of black people? like they stink,they cause more crimes and do more drugs and they have big lips! you did not like that did you? of course not! well in all honesty I don't like them. Just like you don't like fat people, I am 420 so I am really fat but you want to know something and i know from experience Fat people are hell of a lot more friendly than you skinny pricks, I hate skinny people they are cocky and too confident in every thing they do and they end up dead or just being a retard. I am comfortable the way I am cuz I was never skinny, acceptance is a thing I have learned with myself, I am fat oh well you don't like it, who said I need to know you anyway. and my racits comment that is because I am! Just like your Prejudice against fat people. go ahead and make fun, there is nothing in the "fat joke" book I haven't heard!
black people, white people, disabled people*, etc. are that way because that's how they're born. Can't be changed. Fat people are fat because, a good percentage of time, they're too lazy to get off their fat asses and do something about it, or eat too much.

*except for disabilities that happened later in life due to some accident/trauma, etc.

There are the times when it could be medical, and I accept that. But if you're fat and there's no other reason than you being a lazy prick and/or eating too much. Then you're basically asking for it. I'm not condoning it, but it's true.

I'm a tad overweight than what I should be, but I'm not fat. I'm just a bit bigger than I should be. Being 6'4" and having a broad body frame will always make me look big, no matter how much I weigh, however. If I lost about 5k I'd be about right. It's not that much, IMO. My job has me moving about so much anyway that I really couldn't be fat with what I'm doing. So much time spent on my feet and moving, lifting, etc. But back to what I was saying...

You may say something like "I'm the jolly fat guy" or something like that, implying you're much nicer than skinny people, GOOD FOR YOU! You still gonna be smiling when you have a heart attack at the age of 30? Or how about when the elevator is out of order and you have to *gasp* walk up a flight of stairs!!!!? OH NO!!!!! :o :roll: If your excuse for being fat isn't medical related then, as I said, you're asking for it when being teased. Sorry, that's just my opinion.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Link2k4
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by Link2k4 »

I have been over weight since the day I was born, its not my fault. I walk around and I do things. I am not lazy at all. I agree that some fat people are food obessed but I can safely say that I am not.I can run up and down a flight of stairs and not gasp for air, I can walk many miles and not get winded, I am pretty healthy for being over weight in my opinion.I can't help that most people don't motivate themselves, I do lots of moving around during the day and I am still 420 lbs and I barely eat cuz I am not that hungry.
depending on how I feel I usually eat only one meal a day. Even though I am big lots of people love and care about me, the types that don't look at me for being fat and all that they look at my heart how I am a really good person, but I am only nice to thoughs who are nice to me. I am happy with the current state of my life its nice that people I have in my life don't judge, which is what is wrong with most of the world today.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I have been over weight since the day I was born, its not my fault. I walk around and I do things. I am not lazy at all. I agree that some fat people are food obessed but I can safely say that I am not.
I know, link. That's why I said a good percentage of time. Some people are fat because it's in their genes, etc. But not everyone can use that excuse ;)

But damn, 420lbs? I hope you dont suffer any medical conditions due to that weight. Like heart related illness, etc.

And you are right:
I am happy with the current state of my life its nice that people I have in my life don't judge, which is what is wrong with most of the world today.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Hey somepeople are fat, some people are buff, some people are thin and some people are tiny...people have different body types and noone is saying anyone has to look a certain way, but if you are obese even if you have a super slow metabolism and don't eat more than anyone else...tough sh1t, life is tought some people are born retarded, so to fight that you gotta work your ass and eat healthy and do things to boost your metabolism. Basically I am not saying this to be a dick, I can put on weight easily if I don't work out a lot, but denial isn't the answer like these people say, if you are obese then you are prone to disease and you do need to address the issue, it may or may not be because of your own weakness, it really doesn't matter, the fact of the matter is you are the only person who can change things. I guarantee all of you guys even the fat ones could be lean if you put the work in, some people are just born lean and what-not but it isn't like being fat is a race, it is just a trait some people have that can be beaten like scrawny people with work can put on muscle, but not as easy as fatties mind you :wink: I am not hating on fat people, but these people are full of sh1t and I also think all you guys who diss on fat people and say it is their fault cuz they eat too much are full of sh1t, just cuz you were lucky enough to be born with skinny ass genes. As for the 420 lb brother, tough sh1t dude, jog a mile everyday don't drink soda, eat spinach or just shut up, I am sorry but I know your body makes things hard on you, but who's fault is that? Noone's, so you have to look at what you can change, which is your life style, and don't tell me there is no way you can't be skinny that you are just genetically fat always cuz you're genes are the same genes that people of your country of origin have alright, and if you look their there prolly aren't many fat people in old lithuania or wherever your family comes from, ya they have chubby people and a few fat ones but no 420 pounders, so see what the problem is that you can fix, I bet it is you're lifestyle and what you eat, not that you eat too much, but maybe you're not eating the right things.