Dreamcast, Games, Assecories for sale

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by megaman8x »

I just got them yesterday and OMG THEY ALL SUCK (cept for crazy taxi) HOW CAN YOU SELL ME SUCKY GAMES :evil:
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

You bought them, you moron. You should have researched the games first to see whether or not you really wanted them. Please die as soon as possible.
Captain Spaulding
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Captain Spaulding »

LMAO!!! I sent you exactly what you asked for :o Please dont hate me because the games suck. :oops: I thought you probably would have known about the games you picked out. Now if for some reason any of them wont play let me know and ill arrange a return/refund.
I know what your problem is.
Ya'll think us folk from the country's real funny-like, dontcha?
Yeah, well saddle up the mule, ma.Slide me some grits, I's gots to get me some edu-cation, uh hu hu hu.
You @sshole.
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by megaman8x »

well i did do some research which said they were good, but i thought dynamite cop was a shooter not some half ass arcade game and also i over payed on shipping.
Captain Spaulding
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

also i over payed on shipping.
Standard priority shipping starts at $3.85 I was quite suprised that 5 dreamcast games including the packaging was only .10 cents more. I am sorry and i will be glad to refund the $2.05 if you will give me your paypal email, thanks
Yeah, well saddle up the mule, ma.Slide me some grits, I's gots to get me some edu-cation, uh hu hu hu.
You @sshole.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

look cut the guy some slack he could have sold em on ebay and got more money and hear no crappin whining

yes dynamite cop is a shit game

but so is Slave Zero , WWF attitude , WILD Metal do you want to buy them they have good reviews ,reviews are the reviers perspective not yours many people say Skies OF Arcadia sucks see man you can't really judge a game by reviews rent em first if u could only rent dc games

anyway

want to buy wwf attitude , Wild metal , Slave Zero , Flogain Bros , Resident evil code veronica , Alien front online these are the titles I am trying to sell
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by megaman8x »

nah im not whinning, Ive gone by what people say here is a good game and turned out horiible(sword of bezerk) and nowhere around here rents dc games(but they still rent genesis and snes...) so i have no choice but to go by word of mouth.

nah, you can keep the 2.05, just send me a nice pen in exchange :D
Captain Spaulding
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Nice pen on the way!! )()(
You @sshole.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

great he's sending it sword of the beserk is a nice game with definetly good graphics even for today i can not make my mind wheather it is fmv or in game graphics it is almost as goos as fmv graphicaly and the control is pretty nice then again this is my perspective