Try not to jism..

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Captain Spaulding
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Captain Spaulding »

Top Players Golf for the Neo Geo is a good one too. Tiger woods 2004 is decent too
I know what your problem is.
Ya'll think us folk from the country's real funny-like, dontcha?
Yeah, well saddle up the mule, ma.Slide me some grits, I's gots to get me some edu-cation, uh hu hu hu.
You @sshole.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

ace? wrote:Lunchbox, which do you prefer? I think that Links 2004 is better overall graphically (though it cant touch TW2004's water effects) that TW2004 has much better features.
I like TW's gameplay a bit more, and it has a lot more courses so thats a plus, but i've been playing Links a lot more lately because of the online play. TW2005 will have XBL support though so Links won't be king for long
mixelomax wrote: i don't get it, if you wanna play golf why play it on a joypad?!?

i mean ok, if it's some form of crazy golf or something then great but why do serious ones? if you wanna play, go play it for real or something...

sorry, i just don't see the point in a game out of a sport/game that is better played in reality... like pool or snooker.
Hell why do we bother with sports games at all if we can just rally up all of our friends and play whenever we want? :wink:

But ya, I do play golf in real life, and you'd be surprised how much the games will teach you in terms of form and club selection and such. They can really help your golf game in real life
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

it costs almost 100 bucks to play 18 holes at the coarse closest to me. I play on a 9 hole coarse every once and a while, its cool, but its not 18. I go to the range a lot, but that is expensive too. 9 bucks a bucket.....
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by navi »

Hawq wrote:No its just you, freak :P
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

Links 2k4 is more of a proper golf simulation while Tiger Woods is much more fun and arcadey. I prefer Links for single player and Tiger Woods for multiplayer.
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

Hawq wrote:GFX whore for some effects like water? you'll go mental for Far Cry then
I saw FarCry on a buddy's new AMD 64bit powered system. :o almost cried
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

mikelomax wrote:i don't get it, if you wanna play golf why play it on a joypad?!?

i mean ok, if it's some form of crazy golf or something then great but why do serious ones? if you wanna play, go play it for real or something...

sorry, i just don't see the point in a game out of a sport/game that is better played in reality... like pool or snooker.
Damn you shot yourself in the foot a couple times there :P

Heh

1. Expense. Golf ain't a cheap sport.

2. No golf course's in Liverpool. (Except holy hell ones..)

3. Why don't we grab a shotgun and go out shootin' people ? It's cheaper than a game..

4. I suck at golf. I mean really suck.

5. Maybe you don't understand how much I suck at golf. It's offensive to people around me. Yes it's that bad. No really.

6. Man I could go on but I'm drunk and I just got a tattoo, and someone punched me in it out tonight as a revenge thing so I neeeeeed to sleep to stop the pain.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming