American charged with drowning Iraqi prisoners

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

American charged with drowning Iraqi prisoners

Post by Roofus »

"Three US soldiers returning back from Iraq have been charged in connection with the drowning of an Iraqi detainee in January, the military said on Friday. The drowning occurred in the Iraqi city of Samarra, near Baghdad, when the soldiers on patrol at that time forced the Iraqi to jump off a bridge. A fourth soldier has also been charged for forcing a second Iraqi to jump off the bridge. Both the two Iraqis were civilians that had been detained for a curfew violation. Two of the soldiers, First Lieutenant Jack Saville and Sergeant First Class Tracy Perkins, were charged on June 7 with manslaughter, assault, conspiracy, false statements and obstruction of justice."

Read article
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

Wow, so you have Beheadings on one side, and Drownings on the other side. Well at least we are winning the war on morals. :roll:
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

So, a communist newspaper says some U.S. soldiers forced 2 men to jump off a bridge...

Nothing is going to come of this. The soldiers are going to say that the they tried to detain the two men and they ran and jumped off the bridge to get away, or something along those lines, which is probably closer to the truth.

Maybe calling them subhumans is just a cheap shot at pavelbure, but let's wait until the men are actually ever found guilty before we start calling them subhumans. It's not like anyone has proof, like a video tape of them getting their heads cut off....I mean being forced to jump off a bridge.
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

farrell2k wrote: Maybe calling them subhumans is just a cheap shot at pavelbure,
it is. which only proves that people like roofus side more with the enemy than they do their own country.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

pavelbure wrote:
farrell2k wrote: Maybe calling them subhumans is just a cheap shot at pavelbure,
it is. which only proves that people like roofus side more with the enemy than they do their own country.

lol.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Roofus

Post by Roofus »

pavelbure wrote:
No. People like Roofus enjoy outing people like pavelbure when they're spouting their bullsh*t.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

lol If the fighting in the current events forum didn't exist, DCemulation would be he most boring place on the Internet :-)
burnerO
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by burnerO »

Indeedy, without the Republican trolling the debate wouldn't be half as fun. :wink:
Roofus

Post by Roofus »

farrell2k wrote:lol If the fighting in the current events forum didn't exist, DCemulation would be he most boring place on the Internet :-)
True enough. :D

At least the fights between members that exist in CE stay in CE.
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

''communist newspaper''? This made cable news

What exactly is your definition of ''siding with the enemy''? Any criticism towards bush?
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

Roofus wrote:
pavelbure wrote:
No. People like Roofus enjoy outing people like pavelbure when they're spouting their bullsh*t.
like what ? calling the Islamic Subhumans Subhuman ? i didnt know you loved them sooooooo much. i changed my sig just for you. just like my "how to be a liberal" sig, im sure you'll see the term "subhumans" all over the place now. :lol:
Last edited by pavelbure on Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
Liberals click here !!!!
Roofus

Post by Roofus »

pavelbure wrote:
Roofus wrote:
pavelbure wrote:
like what ? calling the Islamic Subhumans Subhuman ? i didnt know you loved them sooooooo much. i changed my sig just for you. just like my "how to be a liberal" sig, im sure you'll the term "subhumans" all over the place now. :lol:
Why are the terrorists 'subhuman' but the Americans who drowned the prisoners not?
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

Roofus wrote:
pavelbure wrote:
Roofus wrote:
pavelbure wrote:
like what ? calling the Islamic Subhumans Subhuman ? i didnt know you loved them sooooooo much. i changed my sig just for you. just like my "how to be a liberal" sig, im sure you'll the term "subhumans" all over the place now. :lol:
Why are the terrorists 'subhuman' but the Americans who drowned the prisoners not?

did i say they werent ? did i ? no i did not. he said it was a cheap shot, which i said it was. no where did i write that the americans werent subhumans.
Liberals click here !!!!
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

becuz....becuz..........O'Reilly/Hannity/Limbaugh/Coulter/Ingraham said so!! dOn't maKe mE gO tELL mY mOmMy!!

:wink:
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

MystiK wrote:''communist newspaper''? This made cable news

What exactly is your definition of ''siding with the enemy''? Any criticism towards bush?
Xinhua is a chinese. No one knows what has transpired, yet, so I will choose to be critical of the communist new agency.

The siding with he enemy question should be directed to Pavelbure. I didn't say anything like that.
Mikey1109
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Mikey1109 »

Roofus wrote:
farrell2k wrote:lol If the fighting in the current events forum didn't exist, DCemulation would be he most boring place on the Internet :-)
True enough. :D

At least the fights between members that exist in CE stay in CE.
let's change 'fighting' to 'heated debating with a side of name-calling'.
:lol:
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

farrell2k wrote:

Xinhua is a chinese. No one knows what has transpired, yet, so I will choose to be critical of the communist new agency.

The siding with he enemy question should be directed to Pavelbure. I didn't say anything like that.
That's because you = Win.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Lartrak wrote:
farrell2k wrote:

That's because you = Win.
A winner is you!
It's thinking...
The OK Pope
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by The OK Pope »

burnerO wrote:Indeedy, without the Republican trolling the debate wouldn't be half as fun. :wink:
Liberals troll too, and you know it. I can start quoting if you'd like.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

The OK Pope wrote:
burnerO wrote:Indeedy, without the Republican trolling the debate wouldn't be half as fun. :wink:
Liberals troll too, and you know it. I can start quoting if you'd like.
I find liberal trollers more amusing than conservative trolls. Almost always.

I have seen a few extremely over-the-top conservative trolls that said things so outrageous that they became hilarious though.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.