Playstation for dc

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Moogle Slayer
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Playstation for dc

Post by Moogle Slayer »

um i need some help with what the steps are for putting iso's on a psx emulator for dreamcast so that when i put the cd in it will play my ps 1 games..... not bleem or anything but the ps1 emulators at dcemulation.org
q_006
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by q_006 »

i don't think you'll be getting any help about this here.
but if it makes you feel better about 5 people will flame you in the next 10 hours :D
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

No one will flame him because he is talking about the homebrew psx emulator. Moogle Slayer, dont even waste your cd-r's. The games will run so slow that it isnt playable at all.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Re: Playstation for dc

Post by Quzar »

Moogle Slayer wrote:um i need some help with what the steps are for putting iso's on a psx emulator for dreamcast so that when i put the cd in it will play my ps 1 games..... not bleem or anything but the ps1 emulators at dcemulation.org
you have to use raw bin images of the games. using programs such as cdrwin you can make such an image of your playstation discs then simply burn the image as a file onto a CD and swap it in after loading the playstation emulator.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man