xexyz

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
molotovwars
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

xexyz

Post by molotovwars »

I saw this NES game at a local game store the spelling looks preatty random, anyone know what it is.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Warmachine »

All I found was this. "The story is a pretty confusing story about Xexyz and Zexys. Basically the planets are all ruined and you're out to save them."

It is an action adventure game.

~- new find - edit -~

Intro:
Xexyz is one of those games that is often overlooked. Due to its variety in gameplay and weirdness, it's difficult to compare it to another game when trying to explain to somebody what it's like. The game takes place on Earth in the year 2777. Only five islands are left as a result of nuclear war. These islands make up one nation called Xexyz. Humans, creatures, and fairies alike lived in peace under the rule of King Xeu Star. Naturally, this reign did not last long as a fiend named Goruza launched an assault on Earth. All your base are belong to Goruza(e-mail me if you don't get this joke) and a new reign of terror ensued. However, Apollo, a battle soldier, decided he would not endure Goruza's tyranny any longer, and began to fight back.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang: