Nutmeg as a drug

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nutmeg as a drug

Post by Tall Israeli »

Okay, I think I'm going to try nutmeg on friday. I know it sounds weird, but it's an actual drug in high doses. Has anyone here actually done it and what do you guys think of it? I heard it's like a hard hash buzz.
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

Thats no way to get high legally,go buy some red dawn its herbal x it says take 1 pill but if you take 3 you will be some messed up you wont be able to stand up straight
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

SuperMegatron wrote:Thats no way to get high legally,go buy some red dawn its herbal x it says take 1 pill but if you take 3 you will be some messed up you wont be able to stand up straight
I don't want to get that fucked up. Just mildly so the day goes by and I can enjoy myself.
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

heard that; never tried it. You may want to check out the Legal Highs FAQ or Legal Drugs FAQ... Can't remember what it's called. I may actually have it lying around on a floppy... I'd just need to find a computer with a floppy drive.
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

Tried it, didn't care for it. It takes a LOT and isn't worth it. If your going to get high might as well smoke pot. Also you can get high if you smoke a lot of bannana peels.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

A lot? How much is a lot. I've got plenty of bananas laying around.
rmbell
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by rmbell »

u scrape off the inside white stuff, then dry it out in a oven and smoke it, its been called banan-o-rama.
Old school.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

actually if you want a pleasant high you can breathe pure oxygen for about 6 minutes and you will feel great very calm and pleasant
GoldbergWWE
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by GoldbergWWE »

Some facts before you try it (not that it'll change your mind)

- Taking too much nutmeg can cause hallucinations.

- An overdose of nutmeg can be fatal.

- High dosage can cause bizarre behavior and visual, auditory, and tactile hallucinations along with nausea, gagging, hot/cold sensations, and blurred vision followed by numbness, double, and "triple" vision, headache, and drowsiness.

- Nutmeg contains several compounds with structural similarities to substances with known central nervous system neuromodulatory activity.

and

The achieve the equivalent experience of 1-marijuana cigarette, one would have to imbibe 10 grams of nutmeg. However, the side-effects are not so pleasant: dizziness, flushes, dry mouth, accelerated heartbeat, consitpation, urinary difficulty, and on some occasions - panic. Due to the severe side-effects, nutmeg is not a popular street drug and the people who tend to use it are prisoners who don't have access to anything else.

-G
Telling you what you need to know before you know you need to know it.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Don't do it.

Go buy some pot or some mdma.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

rmbell wrote:u scrape off the inside white stuff, then dry it out in a oven and smoke it, its been called banan-o-rama.
Then you wrap it or put in pipe?
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

thanks, Goldberg. that's the sort of information (along with, of course, more detailed descriptions of the desired effects) that's in that FAQ I was referring to... Ahh. Found it online. http://www.erowid.org/library/books_onl ... ighs.shtml.

(I felt like a sneaky, naughty teenager again looking for it :lol:) It seems to be pretty reliable and informative, though.
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Yes, there is a psychoactive compound in banana peels. It is located in highest concentration just under the yellow skin. But, much like LSD, the active compound is very sensitive to heat, so smoking it will not produce any hallucinogenic effects. If taken orally, you have to take it with an MAOI to get any effects, which are still rather weak.

The only method of ingestion that has worked for me was plugging it. If you don't know what plugging is, you probably won't be willing to do it. Basically, you puree the outer skin in a blender, add a bit of water if it seems too thick, then you put it in a STERILE turkey baster, slap on some KY jelly, and you know what to do from there. Plug one naner skin for a good trip, two for a hard one, but never do more than 2.

It's really not bad, I plug X all the time. And both times I plugged peels, I had crazy-ass (but fun) trips. It's kind of like Yage or oral DMT.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

jaredfogle wrote: The only method of ingestion that has worked for me was plugging it. If you don't know what plugging is, you probably won't be willing to do it. Basically, you puree the outer skin in a blender, add a bit of water if it seems too thick, then you put it in a STERILE turkey baster, slap on some KY jelly, and you know what to do from there. Plug one naner skin for a good trip, two for a hard one, but never do more than 2.

It's really not bad, I plug X all the time. And both times I plugged peels, I had crazy-ass (but fun) trips. It's kind of like Yage or oral DMT.
Uh...have you considered that maybe you need help?
WiseMonkey
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by WiseMonkey »

has anyone here ever tried smoking peanut skins(not the shells but the red skin) i tried that a few times when i still smoked weed and it was pretty fun. kinda close to weed in terms of the type of high only it didnt last near as long. tasted great and its a cool way to extend your buzz and deal with the munchies after a scythe
"Wise monkey knows not to monkey around with another monkey's monkey"- Wise Monkey
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Roofus wrote:
jaredfogle wrote: The only method of ingestion that has worked for me was plugging it. If you don't know what plugging is, you probably won't be willing to do it. Basically, you puree the outer skin in a blender, add a bit of water if it seems too thick, then you put it in a STERILE turkey baster, slap on some KY jelly, and you know what to do from there. Plug one naner skin for a good trip, two for a hard one, but never do more than 2.

Uh...have you considered that maybe you need help?
Why? Where does he put the turkey baster that would require a considerably amount of lubrica...

Oh. Dear God.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

I heard you can do that with bear and get twice as drunk than if you drink it, too.
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

Almost makes you wonder who sits around figuring out what gets you high and how.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

EvilN wrote:I heard you can do that with bear and get twice as drunk than if you drink it, too.
Why would you insert a large grizzly animal into your arse?
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
GoldbergWWE
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by GoldbergWWE »

Theres also red oak bark, the indians use it to get high.

As for the turkey baster?.... sick man....sick.

-G
Telling you what you need to know before you know you need to know it.