Drama: A girl problem thread :)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Drama: A girl problem thread :)

Post by Vlad Tepes »

I really don't have a girl problem...this is just an interesting story about this weekend. So...I've been dating this girl for about five months now. I've posted about her here before, because...well...she buys me shit-loads of video games. Well, we'd been having troubles lately, and my parents now hate her. That's a story in itself. So...Friday we had this big blow-up, and I left her apartment kinda upset. She was supposed to be moving into another apartment today...so...she needed help moving on Saturday and Sunday. Well, I went to a graduation ceremony Saturday morning, and I talked to this girl I dated about a year ago. I was like, "What's up?" and the girl was like, "Not much. I'm going to a graduation party tonight and you're welcome to come." So...I was like, "Cool. I'll think about it." Well, I went to my girlfriend's apartment, and she was pissed as hell at me. We fought all day, and around 6:00, she said, "I f***ing hate you, and I never want to see you again." Can you feel the hostility? So, anyway, I left her apartment, and went home. I called the girl who invited me to the party so I could get directions. I hung up the phone with her, and my girlfriend (who, at this point wasn't even my girlfriend anymore) called and was like, "I want to talk to you." and I was like, "Okay...so...talk." and she was like, "Come over here." and I was like, "I've been over there all day. Why should I come over there now?" and she was like, "Well, if you don't come over now, this is the end of our relationship, because, if you love me, you'll come talk to me right now." and I was like, "If you loved me, you wouldn't put me in this BS situation of having to come talk to you NOW." She was like, "Whatever. You coming or not?" and I was like, "No...I'm not." She was like, "F*** you, and have a nice life."...and she hung up on me. So...I went to the party. I drank a big ol' bottle of tequila, and had 5 shots of Jager. I was pretty much gone. Well, the girl who invited me was being all friendly and stuff. At one point, she was like, "C'mon baby...let's go get another shot." (yeah...like I needed anymore shots). So, we went and had another shot of Jager, and then she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the living room...where she proceeded to make out with me. That's a good thing...right? Na. Not when her boyfriend was standing less than 5 feet away. Knowing he was staning there, I was trying to get her to stop kissing me (not an easy task when the girl is incredibly hot, and her tongue is IN your mouth) because I didn't want to disrespect her boyfriend...and I didn't want to get my ass kicked. So, her boyfriend's friend grabbed her, and was like, "We need to talk." I fell on the couch, and kinda passed out. I woke up to the boyfriend's friend saying, "Damn dude...you know you were making out with his girlfriend...right?" and I was like, "It wasn't me...she was kissing me, and I was trying to get her to stop" (which was the truth). The friend was like, "Well, I saw it, and I believe you, but you need to go talk to her boyfriend." So...I went out and talked to her boyfriend, we talked, shook hands, and there were no hard feelings. Another guy came to talk to me later...after I sobered up a bit, and was like, "Hey...man...you f***in' made out with the hottest girl here...and her boyfriend isn't going to kill you. You're so f***in' lucky" So...anyway...I was pretty much completely sober, and I decided to go by my ex girlfriend's apartment just to try to talk to her...because...the hangover was starting to hit, and I really didn't feel like driving all the way to my house. So, I went to her apartment, and we pretty much made up. I helped her move her stuff from one apartment to another. So...today, I emailed my best friend, because she wanted to know what happened at the party. Well...my girlfriend went snooping through my email, and found what I sent to my best friend. She went ballistic and left. So...now...I'm just kinda chillin'...a little pissed at my (ex) girlfriend because she went snooping through my email...and I'm still kinda diggin' the fact that I had an incredibly hot girl's tongue in my mouth while her boyfriend watched...and I DIDN'T die shortly afterwards. So...anyway...I just thought I'd share all that. What do y'all think I should do now? I'm thinkin' more tequila. :cheers:
EvilSporkMan
God Of All Things Sporkish
God Of All Things Sporkish

Post by EvilSporkMan »

You need a Livejournal. :P
You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

The story would have been better if you got the snot beat out of you.
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

explain she is your friend and she shouldnt have been going through your email in the first place.
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

SYSTEMatic wrote:The story would have been better if you got the snot beat out of you.
No no no. That would have made it a little too cliche. I mean...how often do you get to make out with an incredibly hot girl as her boyfriend watches...and you not get the shit beat out of you? I mean...really.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

EvilSporkMan wrote:You need a Livejournal. :P
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

EvilN wrote:explain she is your friend and she shouldnt have been going through your email in the first place.
That's what I'm saying. If she was upset by the email I sent to my best friend, she deserves to be upset, because my email is confidential. I mean...why would she be going through it in the first place? The only time people snoop is when they lack trust...and I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Vlad Tepes wrote:
EvilN wrote:explain she is your friend and she shouldnt have been going through your email in the first place.
That's what I'm saying. If she was upset by the email I sent to my best friend, she deserves to be upset, because my email is confidential. I mean...why would she be going through it in the first place? The only time people snoop is when they lack trust...and I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me.
I agree with you there, but that sucks about the video games. :(
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

Vlad Tepes wrote:
SYSTEMatic wrote:The story would have been better if you got the snot beat out of you.
No no no. That would have made it a little too cliche. I mean...how often do you get to make out with an incredibly hot girl as her boyfriend watches...and you not get the poop beat out of you? I mean...really.
True.
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

Roofus wrote:
Vlad Tepes wrote:
I agree with you there, but that sucks about the video games. :(
Well...I still haven't played most of the games she bought me...so I'm good in the video game department for a few months :D
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

Why did she buy you all these games. Was she an uggo?
Sir C.A.T
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by Sir C.A.T »

[img]Was she an uggo?[/img]

Vlad Tepes do you have any pictures?
Cn'Fused
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Cn'Fused »

Just dump your girlfriend.
She sounds like a real bitch, so if it's that bad I'd just pack up and let her go off and piss off some other guy.

Good work with the not-getting-beaten-by-the-jealous-boyfriend incident though :D
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Allthough your girls sounds like a complete bitch most girls do get slightly intrusive and jealous. My GF (im not sure if she is anymore I think so anyway..) used to go through my inbox on my phone all the time. She is(I just wrote was then changed it to is.. that's not a good sign..) just insecure. I let her and it made her feel better.

You didn't do anything wrong so tell her you'd broken up, or at least as far as you were concerned. If she can't take it then yell 'F.U. Have a nice life.. eat a dicc and die hoe bitch' and then stroll away with a Fonzie like walk.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Nah, I think this an easy out for you. Just convice her that you were drunk, and this girl was taking advantage of you. End of story. If she cant understand that it wasnt your doing, then maybe she is just too difficult to be worth keeping around.
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
GoldbergWWE
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by GoldbergWWE »

...if you love me, you'll
This is called emotional blackmail. It's as bad as "it'll never happen again". I dont think either of you trust each other, and both of you dont have the confidence in your relationship to make it work. If she has already started with the if you love me, you'll crap, I cant see much of a future for you two.

You've been together 5 months.. i doubt it's going to be a life long comitment.. move on mate.

-G
Telling you what you need to know before you know you need to know it.
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

GoldbergWWE wrote:
...if you love me, you'll
This is called emotional blackmail. It's as bad as "it'll never happen again". I dont think either of you trust each other, and both of you dont have the confidence in your relationship to make it work. If she has already started with the if you love me, you'll crap, I cant see much of a future for you two.

You've been together 5 months.. i doubt it's going to be a life long comitment.. move on mate.

-G
I completely agree 100%