It's easter today

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
speud
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by speud »

demoniusx you clearly dont know how hard it is to port a snes emu and optimize the code for the dc so it runs fullspeed.
even if you knew programming you would have to be very good for that task. the authors of dreamsnes are great coders and they didnt success to do it (the result is far from being disapointing tho), scherzo is also a good coder from what we could see so far but he doesnt know the dc as well as dreamsnes authors, and it will probably require some time before he obtains his emu at full speed with sound.
also maybe you dont have a life but that doesnt mean everybody is like you, so just use what people offer you and stop asking for things like people owed you them, thats the best way to get nothing at all
http://blueswirl.fr.st - DC Online Tools and Downloads

thx to Wack0 for the avatar ;)
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

YAWN...Don't you people have LIVES? You know? Ones where you don't depend on others all the time? I'm sorry, but this is getting SO old! Admins, Mods, we've had our differences in the past, but please add a rule prohibiting such idiocy in the DC scene. PLEASE. Thank you for your time.

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

this actually is against the rules, i dont know why these threads arnt locked every time they appear.

one of the top announcements in DSNES forum area is 'no asking when a new version is coming out'
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
DemoniusX
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by DemoniusX »

I would like to learn how to code but seriously I don't know if I can comprehend coding, I sucked at math and I know math is a crucial stand point when it comes to coding. I hope to learn somedays, they only thing I can do that I can do myself is play a keyboard, I wrote three instrumentals on my POS keyboard. you never know though I could learn in the future, well see as time goes on.
no other company in the gaming world will ever have the originality that sega and nintendo have to offer, PEROID. xbox and sony take a HIKE!!!!!
sbz -04-
Benoit
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Benoit »

It amazes me that people who think DreamSNES is dead still come here and mutter "DreamSNES is dead.". Don't they have a life? They should move on.

As for people whining, complaining or bitching about no new release... Don't you have anything better to do? There's so much else you could be doing. Check up on DreamSNES from time to time to see if there's a new release, but other than that, you can do something else. Something more constructive. Complaining doesn't help at all, and it might even hurt the authors. Be thankful for what you already have, even if it isn't perfect.
Dumb people are amusing.
Another word for strange is special.
Lavalord
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Lavalord »

Benoit wrote:Be thankful for what you already have, even if it isn't perfect.
Wise words, not just applied to DreamSnes.
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

Are the people on this forum getting dumber by the day?
ethoscapade
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by ethoscapade »

hay guys motherz day pretty soon!!!!1
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

um.................you're point is? There's not gonna be a release of it on Mother's Day! I hope that you said something only as a joke because there's no point in talking about Dreamsnes anymore! It's a good emu, but MOVE ON PEOPLE!

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

Oh no, Its ANZAC day, and no realease!
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

y isnt this thread locked?
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

Probably because no admins or mods on yet?
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
SchmuckofNI
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by SchmuckofNI »

Place your bets today that the new dreamsnes will be released on Halloween! Either that or maybe the team will *gasp* release the source code....
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

This isn't locked because I hadn't bothered to read this topic at all until just now.

There is probably not going to be another release of DreamSNES any time soon. The authors of DreamSNES (at least, some of them) have been doing a lot of work on Snes9x, or on other DC projects (MC has been doing ScummVM, NetBSD, and trying to fix bugs in GCC, last time I heard), so they're definitely still around and still working on DC stuff. I don't know if/how much they've been working on DreamSNES, but it's quite likely that they haven't given up yet.
Benoit
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Benoit »

jessman wrote:um.................you're point is? There's not gonna be a release of it on Mother's Day! I hope that you said something only as a joke because there's no point in talking about Dreamsnes anymore! It's a good emu, but MOVE ON PEOPLE!
I think it's safe to assume that he was joking. Notice the 1337-speak plus the use of a 1 after the exclamation marks. :)
Dumb people are amusing.
Another word for strange is special.
SchmuckofNI
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by SchmuckofNI »

I remeber asking the same thing last year and I believe Nakamichi got everyone's hopes up about a possible release. Since then I moved on to better and greater things and I think everyone else who are expecting a release this Mother's Day should pay more attention to their mothers. Not only that, I can't imagine what the background in the gui would look like if there was indeed a dreamsnes release on Mother's Day. :P