qPSX? Here we go again! ^_^

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by atf487 »

Sorry for the second post in a row, but I emailed the emulator creator and offered to help by making images, vmu icon things, and BETA TESTING. I also said to release things early, because a lot of people think its another fake. Ill tell you what he says when i get a reply
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
dcemuler
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by dcemuler »

yeah , all of them died , but let's see what's gonna happen ,
i just know that bleem proved that it is possible , but even bleem died :cry: :cry: :cry:
And for those guys that say " i don't care about a psx emu on dc i already have a ps1/ps2 " you guys don't understand that we can play cps2 , psx, snes, genesis and all that stuff on pc at 100% speed
But we prefer to play it on the dc , I have a Saturn and I can play all my games at 100% speed , 100% sound , but that's the emulator that I want more.
And let's always remember why emulation was created , it's not about have more games on my dreamcast , because , if you emulate something , you really need to have the original hardware and stuff.
So if you didn't get my point , i'm just not gonna stay here two hours typing , think what you want , bah , whatever ...
Seeking only strenght
Couldness that could burn a person
Throwing away pride
Stopping time with hatred
Envy
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Envy »

My psx broke so i'm really hoping for this emu.
Boogerman
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Boogerman »

So what DcEmuler is trying to say is...

I don't wanna chip my PSX/Saturn and I can't do the swap tricks so I wanna play backups on my DC....

Yes, if you havn't got a Saturn emulation on a DC would be much sweeter than a PC, but if ya got one, it's a waste of time....
It only takes one tree, to build one thousand matches
It only takes one match, to BURN one thousand trees

GODDAMN That XBox sucks!!!!
Joestar
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Joestar »

kinda offtopic here, but does anyone know how long did it take for bleemcast to be perfected?
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

Dreamc@st wrote:kinda offtopic here, but does anyone know how long did it take for bleemcast to be perfected?
Not sure about Bleem!cast, but i'm pretty sure it took 3 years to perfect Bleem! and even that was never "finished" they just couldn't test the mass number of games and stopped releasing patches.
dcemuler
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by dcemuler »

Ok, I'm waiting years for this emulator

Any news about qpsx ?
Seeking only strenght
Throwing away pride
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

DetunedRadio wrote:There was one that was started, and died. dcpsx i think it was..
How soon people are to forget greatness. PCSXDC is what it was called. It was released at 1.3a ported by Mark Grilenkov in 2002. He then dissapeared and 1.4 was done by linuxappz (pcsx creator). Then Ian Micheal, along with help of other coders here, updated it slightly to version 1.5 WIP (1-4). I worked on it a bit earlier this year, but got sidetracked by NeoCD/SDL which at the moment shows more promise to becoming fullspeed. The newest version of PCSXDC (WIP #4) ran games up to 15fps with no sound.

EDIT: whoops didnt even notice that it was 2 years old =P, no wonder he thinks it died, there was almost a year between 1.3 and 1.4
Last edited by Quzar on Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

why was this old topic bumped.. :roll:
Dreamcast forever!!!
Captain Skyhawk
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Captain Skyhawk »

Now we have bumped this old topic, this was the guy who wanted to make a PSX emu with use of MAME's PSX core.

I written some more info on it here.
Visit the DC Help for all the Dreamcast homebrew help you need!
Go to DC Evolution, for the best ready to burn images
dcemuler
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by dcemuler »

Boogerman wrote:So what DcEmuler is trying to say is...

I don't wanna chip my PSX/Saturn and I can't do the swap tricks so I wanna play backups on my DC....

Yes, if you havn't got a Saturn emulation on a DC would be much sweeter than a PC, but if ya got one, it's a waste of time....
No :evil:

What i said was

Even if you have a psx/saturn it's still interesting to see a emulator for that system
Seeking only strenght
Throwing away pride
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

Ian Micheal wrote:why was this old topic bumped.. :roll: