Need Help with Beats of Rage

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
anarkylord
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Need Help with Beats of Rage

Post by anarkylord »

Now before I have made self bootable disks of Sega and Nintendo games, but what exactly, step by step, do you need to make a self bootable cd of any of the Beats of Rage Mods? I would like to try these out, but I cannot find any valid info on how to make it.

Any help would be appreciated.
VampiricS
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by VampiricS »

C'mon, nearly all the biggest mods are released in CDi format that are already in selfboot, you only have to burn them and that's all. CDI files can be burnt in Discjuggler or Alcohol 120%.

VampiricS,
lv.10!!!
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by lv.10!!! »

i use nero no matter what,because the cdi files i d/l i use the cdi2nero program to help me solve my problem.
Don't really care about ranks,Don't really care about what you think about me,Just worry about you not getting bi**h slapped b*tc*
chamoo232
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by chamoo232 »

lv.10!!! wrote:i use nero no matter what,because the cdi files i d/l i use the cdi2nero program to help me solve my problem.
cant you read the post before replying? ... he need to know how to convert PC BOR games to DC game ... he didnt ask how to burn it ...
Nerds and fratboys are mortal enemies. Like Jews and Arabs, Jedi and Sith, and of course, spaghetti and milk.