Just got circumsised!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Yonke »

MKE wrote:thats why im glad i had it done when i was a baby and had no idea what was going on
same me...................
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Yonke wrote:
MKE wrote:thats why im glad i had it done when i was a baby and had no idea what was going on
You don't remember it, but it hurts like a bitch anyways. The belief that babies don't feel pain is ludicrous and just plain wrong. Imagine someone cutting around a big chunk of your dick, and then ripping it off. I find it pretty amazing it is still so routine in America, actually.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Falcon McCooper
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Falcon McCooper »

Yeah, really...
Docs of America wrote:Here's an idea! Since the baby won't remember it, let's all save money on anesthetics and do it so the baby can ENJOY having his dick sawed at! Oh, I love inflicting pain.
Good lord, I sure hope mozie had it done medically, not religiously... those dumb religious doctors would go on that "no anesthetic" garbage. *shudders*
WiseMonkey
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by WiseMonkey »

Lartrak wrote:
Yonke wrote:
You don't remember it, but it hurts like a bitch anyways. The belief that babies don't feel pain is ludicrous and just plain wrong. Imagine someone cutting around a big chunk of your dick, and then ripping it off. I find it pretty amazing it is still so routine in America, actually.
well you have to remember that there are still the beliefs around that a circumcized penis is healthier than one with a foreskin. and theres no real way to test weather most of those conditions actually have a reduced risk. the only read advantage is the reduced occourance of pearly penile paupules(those white bumps that usually happen on the edge of the head) i mean 60% chance if youre uncircumcized 30% if you are, but thats not really a problem its classified as "an anotomical abnormality" and just looks weird. its quite funny how a lot of doctors say that theres no point in doing it yet they wont refuse to do it. i guess human doctors have a lower set of ethics than vets.
"Wise monkey knows not to monkey around with another monkey's monkey"- Wise Monkey
WiseMonkey
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by WiseMonkey »

Falcon McCooper wrote:Yeah, really...
Docs of America wrote:Here's an idea! Since the baby won't remember it, let's all save money on anesthetics and do it so the baby can ENJOY having his dick sawed at! Oh, I love inflicting pain.
Good lord, I sure hope mozie had it done medically, not religiously... those dumb religious doctors would go on that "no anesthetic" garbage. *shudders*
he did day he had it done because he was diagnosed with circuler phimosis, meaning his foreskin could not retract, and that is a real medical condition. not only dose that make it impossible to properly clean the head it causes problems with intercourse. sometimes it can be corrected with stretching exercises(ie whackin slowly and with a bit of force to try and get the skin to stretch) but some men require circumcizion. he definately made the right decision.
"Wise monkey knows not to monkey around with another monkey's monkey"- Wise Monkey
Falcon McCooper
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Falcon McCooper »

I wasn't saying he didn't (read my previous posts here). I'm just saying they better not have subjected him to all that gruesome pain for pathetic little "religious reasons": a poke with a needle is a lot better than a whack with a knive, I say!
BaldMonk
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by BaldMonk »

Congrats on your successful operation. Personally, I hope I never need to have it done. :)
lv.10!!!
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by lv.10!!! »

Hey! mozie not to say you wasted your time in the operatin' room but one of my friends wasn't circumsized and had some good sex from this thick chick right and when he went to stick his trusty sidekick in that thick chick's ass with force he felt his trusty sidekick snap and when he went to see what happen to his sidekick he realized he proformed his own operation,my friend said he ain't felt a thing but his docter told him to either rub or put vasaline on the sore part of the skin :o :o :o
Don't really care about ranks,Don't really care about what you think about me,Just worry about you not getting bi**h slapped b*tc*
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

Yeah it would suck.. If you want to know it was only done way back because with a forskin it's easy to to wank off and a lot faster.. and the god people did not like little boys doing it so it makes the head less fun to play with they thought so would and did reduce male mastabation.

thats the true facts on it all to do with god nutters nothing else.

Were born with it nothing were born with we need to get cut off. Ive never had a problem with my dick..

Some women like cut up dicks because there told uncut up dicks are not healthy.

But it does feel better to a women with it still on and also makes them produce more W|ET due to the friction..

THis is all facts.. so a ribbed condom really is a forskin for the cut dick man.

ahhhhhh to many late nights...
Dreamcast forever!!!
Mikey1109
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Mikey1109 »

Master Higgins wrote:Lord knows why anyone would actually choose to be circumcised
you people and your gibberish... :P
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Uncircumcised and proud!!! :mrgreen:
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I just hope this thread doesn't merge with Post your picture thread in null. It could end up with Post your circumsition thread! :o :?
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
mozie
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by mozie »

MKE wrote:was it a guy or a girl doctor???

i would have felt really uncomfortable having some guy handling my tool.......thats why im glad i had it done when i was a baby and had no idea what was going on
To be honest i dont know, they gave me an anesthetic and knocked me out i woke up an hour later back in the hospital bed, the whole area was pretty numb for a few hours, doctor came by to have a look and gave me some leaflet explaining the procedure, first real look i got was earlier when i was having a bath, woah!! Frankenpenis, about 8 or 9 little stitches around the skin, it still covers around 1/4 of my head when i'am not erect, but when i woke this morning i had an erection and it hurt like hell!!
Also on closer examination i noticed a small lump of skin attached to the underside of my head, cant see where it goes yet. bit weird looking dont know what it is? any ideas (maybe its just swollen, never noticed it before though!)
mozie
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by mozie »

lv.10!!! wrote:Hey! mozie not to say you wasted your time in the operatin' room but one of my friends wasn't circumsized and had some good sex from this thick chick right and when he went to stick his trusty sidekick in that thick chick's ass with force he felt his trusty sidekick snap and when he went to see what happen to his sidekick he realized he proformed his own operation,my friend said he ain't felt a thing but his docter told him to either rub or put vasaline on the sore part of the skin :o :o :o
when i first start having problems my doctor said to make sure not to force the foreskin back over the head because i wouldent be able to get it back and it would cause the blood to stop flowing to my penis not to mention excrutiating pain.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Circumcisions did make sense where they originated - in desert tribes. Ya know, people who can rarely bathe due to a lack of water. The cleanliness issue CAN make a difference in that environment. Otherwise, if you spend 10 seconds in the shower cleaning it, there is no difference really.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

I could never put myself through a circumcision at my age. I just thank God everyday that I had one when I was a kid. Whenever I think of someone getting circumcised, the episode were Al Bundy gets the slice comes to mind and mainly the part where you hear the staples popping out. :o
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Cn'Fused
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Cn'Fused »

Well, I'm happy with my uncircumcised member. Actually, I don't think I'll be upset either way whether the foreskin's on or not, but I think that if I got it removed now it'd be a bit inconvienient.

I mean, if circumcised guys are less sensitive that means that they've gotten used to the head bumping against things. If I got my foreskin removed, for a few weeks at least I would be probably getting a boner simply from walking around - bad since I'll be at uni 4 days a week :o
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

Just wierd to have a mutalated dick.. it's not normal looking any more looked like a lesbian dildo why lesbains play with fake looking male dicks has allways made me laugh sure they only like women but use a male sex object..
Dreamcast forever!!!
mozie
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by mozie »

Ian Micheal wrote:Just wierd to have a mutalated dick.. it's not normal looking any more looked like a lesbian dildo why lesbains play with fake looking male dicks has allways made me laugh sure they only like women but use a male sex object..

Gee Thanks Ian. :cry:
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Lunchbox wrote:Uncircumcised and proud!!! :mrgreen:
:cheers: