I need some info in Vga adapters for the dc

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
dcxbox
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I need some info in Vga adapters for the dc

Post by dcxbox »

I want a Vga adapter for my dc, but don't know what to buy. I need to know do they work with your pc speakers, and which one is better, the Blaze vga adapter(its$19.99) or the Naki's Vga Coverter (its $14.99)
Bullet
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Bullet »

From what i've heard, the Naki VGA Box is a source of incomplete evil.
Apparently it has a very tight fitting and many monitors are rendered imcompatible due to this.

Hope this helps.
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

i bought the blaze one, and have absolutely no problems with it. a friend of mine bought the hori brand and that works just as well. they are both 19.99 where i usually go to get my stuff (EB)
Heliophobe_
Smeg Creator
Smeg Creator

Post by Heliophobe_ »

My Naki VGA box has never given me any trouble. I don't like the TV/VGA switch too much, and it lacks a VGA pass-through, but other than that, no complaints.
ThatGreenJesus
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by ThatGreenJesus »

[quote=Heliophobe]
My Naki VGA box has never given me any trouble. I don't like the TV/VGA switch too much, and it lacks a VGA pass-through, but other than that, no complaints.
[/quote]

Same here. Lack of a VGA pass-through is the only real complaint about the Naki box.
BobsShadow
ShadowOfBob
ShadowOfBob

Post by BobsShadow »

I'd recommend the Performance VGA box. It has a passthrough for your montiro and PC speakers and comes with all the necessary cables as well. It has worked great fo me. No problems to speak of.