SuperFamicast Should make a 1 rom CD system like NesterDC

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.

SuperFamicast - Single rom CDs ?

Yes
23%
No
8%
No need, I like all my roms on one CD
69%

Total votes: 13
Mikey242
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mikey242 »

Nice idea jamesh I like it, good for the super mario world fans. :D
SSJKarma
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SSJKarma »

well i never said it wasn't a good idea, all i was saying, and ian prooved it, is that if you don't play a game much more then a few mins, that's only because you didn't didn't want to play it more then that !

on all the games i place on a CD, when i play i know what i'm gonna play and i do play with it, i'm not gonna argue tho... each people are different that i never doubted, i just said why i didn't played with one disk emu !

nice theme man !
DemoniusX
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by DemoniusX »

I did not mean the triple post, I get getting a error so I did not thnk my reply went through, it would say :zero sized reply" can anyone tell me why it says that but replys anyways
no other company in the gaming world will ever have the originality that sega and nintendo have to offer, PEROID. xbox and sony take a HIKE!!!!!
sbz -04-