Something for the fishermen of DCEmu

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Mikey1109
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Something for the fishermen of DCEmu

Post by Mikey1109 »

well, spring is here, and fishing in south texas is off to a great start. the black drum are running like crazy and theres also a nice selection of eatin fish hangin out by the piers and such. heres what my friend mike caught at 4 this morning:

a 37" black drum. nice fish. but mine is better. caught this 38"er at about 6:15 this morning:

after the drum stopped running, we all caught some nice sand trout and whiting. im really sunburned in this pic:

we gon' have us a country fishfry! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha! (im not a cowboy :x)
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

sweet
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by navi »

wait a minute fishing in south texas? o.O i'm from south texas what part where you in?
Mikey1109
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Mikey1109 »

portland, texas on indian point pier, near corpus christi.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

I hate anyone who catches bigger fish than me, so mikey I officially hate you. I cant believe you guys have fish that large off your piers. In socal we might get lucky with a big ass ray, but nothing really large at all. SOme odd piers in the bay area get big fish, and every once and a while during el nino we get some large fish off our piers but nothing like that. SoCal fishing sucks ass for the mostpart, except for 2 sweet months when we can get some hog large mouths. Thank god that its right around the corner. Oh yeah I hate you. :D
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

by the way, were you using cut bait, live bait, or artificials?
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Meh, fishing is for losers. My dad likes to fish, but my white skin fries under the sun. I only go outside when I'm leaving for shopping purposes only.

Mikey, too bad you don't have a ride, we should go to a mall and shop for panty hose or something.
Mikey1109
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Mikey1109 »

arrowhead, youre really gonna hate me when i post pics of the drum i caught last year. he was 48 inches! for drum we use blue crabs or sea lice (mantis shrimp). i caught that one with crab.

for the sand trout and whiting we used dead shrimp and this synthetic cutbait called fish bites. it looks like pink bubble gum, but fish go crazy over it.

sorry bout the fishing there. you should come fishing in the gulf sometime. you wont be disappointed. as for big fish off of our piers, you can get tarpon, redfish, drum, sheepshead, and even huge sharks. im talking 14 footers off of a pier. its insanity. the gulf is the coolest body of water in the world.

btw, those big drum have to be released. before all you fishing n00bs say "why? thats retarded!". first of all, its texas law. the size bracket for drum is 14-30 inches. get caught keeping anything over or under those limits and youre gonna pay one hefty fine. secondly, fish like drum that big are not good to eat. they have tough, stringy meat. and lastly, why keep them? i wanna catch drum next year too!
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

i swear we are so alike. i went fishing too last year!!

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Hope you didn't use crabs as bait Zull...

:twisted:
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

hehe nah i'm not that small Dr. Z. I used my lobster. Though you do have the bigger claws between us.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:Hope you didn't use crabs as bait Zull...

:twisted:
:guffaw:
breachless
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by breachless »

Some day I would like to try some salt-water fishing. Looks like fun. In the meantime, I will just be content with largemouth bass, Muskie and Northern Pike. Oh, and if you ever get a chance to do some sturgeon fishing, take it: those things look like prehistoric as hell, and they get HUGE. Scared the be-jesus out of me the first time I caught one...
Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.