Jump 'n' Bump

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Mask of Destiny
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mask of Destiny »

While this topic is resurrected, perhaps someone can help me with a problem I've been having. I dowloaded the SBI file from SBiffy! and although the main menu comes up fine, as soon as I hit start it tries to load off the disc and then crashes. Is the SBI just messed up or is there something wrong with my Dreamcast?
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer

Post by curt_grymala »

Your problem is that you are hitting "Start". Never, ever hit "Start" while you are in Dream Inducer. Always hit "A". Hitting "Start" will give you the black screen of death (similar to the blue screen of death that you get in Windows).
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.
Mask of Destiny
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

I'm not talking about the Dream Inducer menu. I'm talking about the little splash screen inside Jump N' Bump that has the credits and the little forest picture.
aisupikku
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by aisupikku »

Mask of Destiny wrote:I'm talking about the little splash screen inside Jump N' Bump that has the credits and the little forest picture.
I think that you might need to go... to the right. :arrow:
« ˆˆ -ˆ-ˆ ˆ » [ Let's help! Trizeal DC ]
dracflamloc
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by dracflamloc »

Well. I really really want to play this with my girlfriend on the DC. =) Computer keyboard controls just dont do this game justice. Does anyone have that version that lupin1st made or a better version than the one that was initially released?
Mask of Destiny
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

aisupikku wrote:
Mask of Destiny wrote:I'm talking about the little splash screen inside Jump N' Bump that has the credits and the little forest picture.
I think that you might need to go... to the right. :arrow:
Ah ha! I'm an idiot. Thank you very much.
aisupikku
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by aisupikku »

Mask of Destiny wrote:Ah ha! I'm an idiot. Thank you very much.
You're welcome! 8-) I found it by accident myself, I think... Either that, or, I think that there might be a subtitle in the PC version that I played. Man, did I ever like the presentation of that little game... The music, the artwork, some of the sound effects...
« ˆˆ -ˆ-ˆ ˆ » [ Let's help! Trizeal DC ]