I would like to apoligize to everyone

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
DemoniusX
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I would like to apoligize to everyone

Post by DemoniusX »

I would like to apoligize to everyone for being a complete jerk. I said some pretty hateful
things and also somethings that is considered inexcusable. So in behalf of myself I would like
to say I am sorry to those I did offend. I would like to be part of the community. you may
not forgive me and I don't expect forgivness, all I can offer is a apology. I understand that
homebrew is in its beginning stages and I know it will get better in time. I don't want to
be considered a enemy towards the DC community because Dreamcast is a godly system. One thing
I will continue to say is about the sony -nintendo deal, yes I am a nintendo only person and
I also say they are sony fanboys too not just nintendo, I just believe nintendo is a god in
the gaming world. I am getting off topic here, I would like to say I am sorry,and your all
going to love what I am about to ask........... can you suggest any homebrew that I would
enjoy playing I was really disappointed in rocket racer cuz no music and it just kept going.
Can you suggest anything that is cool. I am expecting a lot of flames here at me, but I
don't want to fight no more. if you can't beat them join them and who knows maybe a game you
suggest I may like, I have a 56k modem so nothing too big :}. once again I am sorry. please
let me be part of the community.

sincerely
scott bradley zettee
aka DemoniusX
rbenchley
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by rbenchley »

It takes a stand-up guy to apologize like that. I can't speak for other people in the forum, but I don't have a problem with you. I know that there are times that I'm not in a good mood or I am feeling impatient and I say things that I wish that I hadn't said. Anyway, as far as good homebrew games go, have you tried Beats of Rage yet? Pretty good game in the same tradtion as Streets of Rage for the Genesis. You can download the Disc Juggler image from links in this post: http://homebrew.dcemulation.org/files/d ... part01.rar
The main web page for the game can be found at http://members.rott.chello.nl/~r.vanmas ... index.html
There is a game editr available for the game so you can modify the game. Currently, Ian Michael is working on a mod to make it like the old Teenage Mutant Turtles arcade game.
Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.
-George Carlin
Rigor Mortis
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Rigor Mortis »

:o

Well, if there's anything I believe in, it's forgiveness and second chances. Welcome aboard, new, improved DemoniusX. :D

P.S. Please contine proving me wrong 8-)
Win95, noun: A 32 bit patch for a 16 bit GUI for an 8 bit OS running on a 4 bit processor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.
impetus
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by impetus »

ah. excellent. :)
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

:kiss)
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

I accept the apology :mrgreen:
:kiss)

good for you
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Shapyi
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Shapyi »

I can feel the love! Dreamcast teaches us forgiveness or something like that.
DemoniusX
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by DemoniusX »

thank you all for accepting my apology. I just want to be part of the dc community, be a friend
and enjoy dreamcast scene. I want to try beats of rage but I only have a 56k and my so called
friends don't care about me that much anymore so I can't use their cable modems *grumble*
*grumble* but yeah I would love to try beats of rage, it looks like it is based off SoR II
which is my favorite sor ;} so thanks again and from now on I will part of the scene and not
against it.
no other company in the gaming world will ever have the originality that sega and nintendo have to offer, PEROID. xbox and sony take a HIKE!!!!!
sbz -04-
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

No problems.

BOR is pretty cool, but it does take a while to download on a modem. It took me around five hours, maybe a little longer.
DemoniusX
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by DemoniusX »

I plan on getting it but sometimes the download links don't work, is there a reason why?
no other company in the gaming world will ever have the originality that sega and nintendo have to offer, PEROID. xbox and sony take a HIKE!!!!!
sbz -04-
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I downloaded the PC version over night. I have the DC bin file but have yet to figure out how I'm gonna burn it. Seriously, just leave your PC connected for a few hours and you will have it.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
DemoniusX
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by DemoniusX »

thanks maybe you just need to use a ip.bin and use, selfboot, that is what I would oh, thanks for the tip.
sbz -04-
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

The downloads are as a discjuggler image. I used a convoluted method to rip the files out (ask the mac guys for more details - it's the same method they use) and then burnt it manually.

You will have much trouble downloading from the official site - their server is really limited. You'd have better luck downloading from DC Homebrew, which is where I got it from. It's a load of RAR files, so you'll want a download manager of some sort.

If only I could remember the URL. I'll search for it later.
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

You can get the pack file needed off fileplanet and the plain files can be found in the bor topic .

1ST_READ
IP.BIN
BOR.PAK

It's that simple to burn.

Much easyer to get the pc version off fileplanet I used DAP from there If you dont know how i could tell you. Was 3 hours from there was a one min QUE only.

Thats how I got it in the end.
Dreamcast forever!!!
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I was thinking of making it into an SBI, I think I know how. I'll try it out eventually.
I *do* have a few cds to waste, but I'd rather keep those for other uses.

Also I would like to know something about placing roms into a roms folder. If you have a number of emulators all on one disc, do all the roms go into a single rom folder? Or can you specify otherwise? I have yet to burn multiple emulators onto one CD. They've always been single discs :evil:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
DemoniusX
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by DemoniusX »

well i have a probelem with sbi files for homebrew and stella, if you can help I made a new
topic I am getting desperate to make them work, and I will get download accelerator and get
beats of rage from dc homebrew you said? I will get it tonight thanks, and if you can help
me with the damn emu and the homebrew game problem I have.well just read the thread if you
want, and no i am not flaming homebrew like I said, I got all the games and I want to put them
on one disc and I won't say about stella cuz right now I am still pissed that i cannot
get it to work.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
sbz -04-