Anime: Naruto

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anime: Naruto

Post by AmadeusZull »

Oh man just got addicted to this series. sad thing i just watched all the fan subs that were released and gotta wait long for new fan subs.

well anyways this series is so damn good. loads of action and comedy. it is about a world filled with ninjas. the hero of the story naruto was spawn by this ninja who sacrafice naruto as a baby to seal the 9 tail demon fox that terrorized the hidden leaf ninja village. so yada yada, naruto has hidden abilities from the sealed demon fox in him.

the series is pretty much about the struggle naruto has to go through into his training to become the greatest ninja that ever lived so the people who fear him (because of the sealed demon fox in him) recoginze his strength.

naruto is not only the main character. mainly there are 2 other main characters sasuke (naruto's best friend and biggest rival and their sensi kakashi). both of these individuals have a much deeper history behind them and it just glues you in.

the combat is great. the various ninja styles of teleportation, cloning, ahh too much.

here are some pics:

manga scans

anime snapshots
Image (kakashi's Sharingan eye)

(Water Clone jutsu)

sorry i am very biased cuz zabuza kicks ass.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I like Nartuo too, I have seen all the subbed eps so far. I dont' like how the anime has gotten worse and worse each ep, last ep it looked like naruto had a lazy eye. But it is a great series filled will great comedy and action. Cant wait for the 3rd test to start!

My fav. tech. is Naruto's Sexy no Jutsu :)
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Ack,
Too much anime to, ahem, buy.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

BoneyCork wrote:Ack,
Too much anime to, ahem, buy.
you can't buy these yet. legally u can d.l naruto.

toriyamaworld.com

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

the manga is licensed, but the series isnt.

Toriyama is alos a few eps behind ANBU&AonE subbs, 2 or 3 eps I think.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

yup 2. seen ep 36 and 37.

but they freaken get the jutsu names wrong. tm does the best job.

jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Yeah, its best to stick to one translation group. In ep 37 (ANBU), Iruka talked for like 4 seconds straight, and the translation was "Yes".

Now I KNOW he said more than "Yes".

Not to mention how you become accustomed to seeing Kage no Bunshin (sp?) then ANBU goes and says "Shadow Clone". (As Zull said)
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

AmadeusZull wrote:yup 2. seen ep 36 and 37.

but they freaken get the jutsu names wrong. tm does the best job.
I like TW too, ANBU&AonE change the jutsu names to waht they would be in english, I dont like that.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

deserves a bump. & lol on naruturds fake release.

Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

wow. i was called boneycork when i posted in this.

what is some good anime at the moment anyway? I havent seen any in a while. Id watch this but I dont like the whole ninja thing. wolfs rain was the last anime i watched and i loved it.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

i believe wolf's rain ep 27 and 28 were just released a few days ago (check AJ site)

i've been out of the loop of the current animes since gundam seed and getbackers completed.

RahXephon i believe is a year or 2 old BUT IT IS GREAT!!! Bones (wolf's rain team) animated this epic. many have claim that it is a evagelion clone. i feel in love with the characters and plot pretty quickly. (26 eps in all)

gunbound seems to be getting a lot of buzz (i believe the same trigun team is producing this anime - i suspect action galore. (ep 16 i believe was just released)

Chrono Crusade is another anime making buzz.

but definetly dude try naruto. it can't dissapoint.

Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Yea I love Naruto, its one of the best animes I've watched in a while. I have episodes 1-67, sittin on my HDD, and I'm waiting for the 68 sub which should be out within the next day or so )()(
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Wait...60+ episodes?
I guess Im a bit behind then. This may require ebay rather than broadband.
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

You can grab the whole series off bittorrent: http://www.gotwoot.net/series.php?p=info&sec=1
:)

(Btw mods as far as I know, its legal to download un-licenced anime, so if its a problem to you, tell me and I'll remove the link :? )
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Bit torrent doesnt work on my comp. It has a problem with my modem driver because thwe driver accepts fewer connections that bit torrent wants and random comp resets occur
Sadly, Im running the latest driver and it still doesnt work, amd my cable modem is a popular one (motorola surfboard) so i dunno what to do.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

sounds like you have a firewall on.

also use the http://bt.degreez.net bt client.

NightHammer
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightHammer »

I have a friend with all the released eps. right now...though I've never seen it. I've heard great things about it so I might sit and watch them sometime...we'll see....

Later!
NightHammer
All your systems are belong to me
sixteen-bit
Hardware Freak
Hardware Freak

Post by sixteen-bit »

This is actually one of the very few animes I have watched / watch and it's surprisingly good (the first 3 episodes left me feeling really underwhelmed). Episode 68 is the newest release and the plot is taking an interesting twist even if i DO know what is going to happen <.<
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

hehe same here. i stopped reading the manga at volume #196. the anime itself is just so engaging.

Specially Cork

Re: Anime: Naruto

Post by Specially Cork »

BUMP

This show is finally coming to an end. After 220 episodes of the original show, then 500 episodes of Shippuden the series will finally come to a close tonight.

I never kept up with it in the end, but remember going to school with my self-printed Naruto shirt on back when it was in Japan only and thinking I was the coolest guy in the world. I think it was on about episode 80 when I first heard about on this thread and I just binged the hell out of all of them. Kickstarted my total Weeaboo phase.

Just got a huge hit of nostalgia hearing about it again.

Anyway, the anime about Naruto's eldest son - Boruto starts in 2 weeks. It never ends.