For a more friendly comunity

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Master Higgins »

You mean them, not the. And he has a point, I mean I read only a couple of your posts and they were way to long dude.
ya shorry about the mishpelling
Yeah damit!!!! You know what, I share the same views as you. I'm gonna join your forums.
Sweet sh1t dood. :D
Benoit
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Benoit »

I'm not even going to bother anymore. It's obvious you just don't understand, RayQuaza.
You can't even speak for yourself anymore. You get your friends to talk for you. What, were you out of ideas? Couldn't your friends make an account here? Or are you making this stuff up so you can pretend that you have friends?

Either way, it's obvious who the forum idiot is, and I'm not going to bother anymore.
Dumb people are amusing.
Another word for strange is special.
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

Let me ask the people that don't post here a lot something, If you came to this site not to ask for information about something but to say.......... set a trap for certain people and wanted to prove something about those certain people have they ever fallen into your trap?

Well that's one reason why I joined this forum, to set a trap for ceratain people and to prove a point about certain people. And I did it with no problems actually. And I'm pretty sure the people at on line anime will know what this is when I say this.

Dr. Wily

If your reading I have to say your the only person here that didn't fall into my trap. What I was trying to do is see if you would actually carry on with what you and I were talking about in the topic I made about the sega saturn but instead of going on about it when I made my reply you left it at that. And despite the mean comments flipin made about you to your credit you did let it go and it takes a smart person to let something go.

Ian Micheal

You can ask degamer and he will tell you that I actually agreed with what you said about a games coding and porting something to another system but you fell into it by not thinking about something I said and what I said was that I compared the games to the "arcade" and "roms" you made it seem like that I only used the roms to do it but I was actually hoping you would notice that I said "arcade" but no problems with you about it.

Benoit and Skater_dusto

My two most favorite people at this site. And the two dumbest people at this site I have spoken to. You both had all kinds of words for me but the truth is that you two have shown some real stupidity by doing something that made you two look real stupid because neither of you stopped to think about something I said in one of my posts.

But more important think about what I said to Dr. Wily and let it register in your minds and if you can figure it out let me know.

Oh and just so you know those posts really were from Kill and flipin and I don't need to hide behind anybody. If I have something to say I can and will say it when I feel like it. But I chose not to say anything more about it and decided to let the people I speak to say something instead. And my did they have some words, I wish you could have seen flipin's comments to the both of you uncensored.
I am the sleeping dragon god of the skies.
I am the only true master of the pokemon.
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

I don't see why you're getting your little buddies involved in this. They obviously have a ton of time on their hands to type up paragraphs of stammering and cussing.

You did make a point though, this is going no where. From now on take the time of day to think if your posts have anything meaningful in them or not. Can we agree that your first post wasn't the most polished?

I'm not going to continue this anymore because it takes too long to decipher these posts. You keep bringing up people like Ian Michael and friends from other forums. This is getting too weird. For the sake of everyone on the forums, take a five and figure yourself out.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

wow, this topic is just one big flame. I love it.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

Skater_dusto

Still can't figure out that I tricked can you? I wanted you to say all that stuff for a reason but I'm curious to know if you can figure out what that reason was. You got part of it right but can you guess the other part?

And from looking at what you just said to me you still have that problem that so many people on any site seem to share. Just look at your last few words and think about how I really got you to say that stuff to me.

As for Ian Micheal I want him to know that I don't have anything against him and that what we talked about was nothing personal against him. we just had a dissagreement about something and I have no problem with saying that to him.
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

Are you saying that you put me through a 'test' of sorts? Or no?

I could have dropped this a long time ago. I'm just stunned that you never saw anything disrespectful about your first post. I'm not going to be paranoid and say that you're making this up to cover your ass, but what was the point if any?
I'm a very bright boy and show it when I care enough. If you're trying to watch my back then thanks... but umm, care to elaborate on your last post? I'm still a little in the dark.
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

RayQuaza wrote:Let me ask the people that don't post here a lot something, If you came to this site not to ask for information about something but to say.......... set a trap for certain people and wanted to prove something about those certain people have they ever fallen into your trap?

Well that's one reason why I joined this forum, to set a trap for ceratain people and to prove a point about certain people. And I did it with no problems actually. And I'm pretty sure the people at on line anime will know what this is when I say this.

Dr. Wily

If your reading I have to say your the only person here that didn't fall into my trap. What I was trying to do is see if you would actually carry on with what you and I were talking about in the topic I made about the sega saturn but instead of going on about it when I made my reply you left it at that. And despite the mean comments flipin made about you to your credit you did let it go and it takes a smart person to let something go.

Ian Micheal

You can ask degamer and he will tell you that I actually agreed with what you said about a games coding and porting something to another system but you fell into it by not thinking about something I said and what I said was that I compared the games to the "arcade" and "roms" you made it seem like that I only used the roms to do it but I was actually hoping you would notice that I said "arcade" but no problems with you about it.

Benoit and Skater_dusto

My two most favorite people at this site. And the two dumbest people at this site I have spoken to. You both had all kinds of words for me but the truth is that you two have shown some real stupidity by doing something that made you two look real stupid because neither of you stopped to think about something I said in one of my posts.

But more important think about what I said to Dr. Wily and let it register in your minds and if you can figure it out let me know.

Oh and just so you know those posts really were from Kill and flipin and I don't need to hide behind anybody. If I have something to say I can and will say it when I feel like it. But I chose not to say anything more about it and decided to let the people I speak to say something instead. And my did they have some words, I wish you could have seen flipin's comments to the both of you uncensored.
Wow... I was confused throughout this whole thing, but now it becomes clear. *RayQuaza* is just a flippin troll, and he likes to write long posts.
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

Skater_dusto

Just for the record this wasn't anything personal to you and being aimed at just you. this was to get somebody to do something that I have seen happen a lot at this site and that's to overreact to something that doesn't need to be over reacted to.

1 I searched the forums before joining the site.

2 Look for people that are getting upset a lot over things that pop up a lot.

3 Do or say something to get attention of targets

4 Get in fight with persons that responds to you.

5 After fighting with persons for awhile try to break off fight.

6 If persons continues to say something after trying to stop fight make more comments to upset person more.

7 Make persons insult you personally

8 Do something else to make person react to you.

Skater_dusto

I'm sorry but you did fall for what I was doing and you did do each of the things I wanted. And I used these words to get you to do it.

"Just give your support to schrezo, In time his snes emu will be better than dreamsnes."

And here is what you said to me that gave me what I wanted to show.

"I'm all for scherzo, but stfu, pok?freak."

I used your telling me to "stfu pok?freak" to my advantage when you responded to what I was doing.

Now let me ask you something, Did you really have to say it like that to me or could you have used some other words to say what you had to say to me without sounding like you were trying to tell me what to do and make me feel wrong for saying it?
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

I can admit that I over reacted if that's what you want. I didn't in my eyes, but I can understand if someone took it that way.
RayQuaza wrote:What's the matter asshole?! Too good to act like a normal person?
Clearly the most mellow pacifists would respond to something like that. You don't know how many newbs would post something lame, trying to flame another user because they're angry.

After a post or two after that I became a tiny bit suspicious. I wasn't sure if you a shred of comprehension in your brain or if you had lost your temper.

One last thing, I don't get why you did that in the first place. Or do that at all? It seems like you're trying to change the world one bit at a time, or atleast the forum. I do my part by being positive and optimistic, but when someone posts something offensive I'll put my two cents in.
I'm not saying that what you're doing isn't effective, but in any other situation I never would have kept my flames going. It's just easier to do things my way, but to each his own. I respect that. It must be time consuming however. And I say that as a really fast typer.

ARG.. as I posted this the damn Canadian Diabetes Association(Or Company, whatever) called... I donated truck loads of clothes and they repay us by phoning ALL the time. From now on I'm dropping my goods off at the Salvation Army or Value Village. :rumpshaker:
someoneElse
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by someoneElse »

:lock: ?
Can you survive Darwin's Blade? Sign up Today
Alexvrb
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Alexvrb »

Yeah, RayQuaza is just a troll. If his last couple of posts have any truth to them, he was just trying to provoke people, and then when they responded he'd continue to provoke them unless they because disgusted and left. Further, he did it for no apparent reason, by his own admission. "Nothing personal" indeed.

However, Skater did severely overreact in his FIRST post. The rest I don't care about, because he was as much defending himself as attacking (although the whole thing was pointless). But really, you could have just tried to get a clarification from Ray about what he posted, and/or disagree with him in a less offensive manner. Do you know what STFU means? I don't read it in my head as "S-T-F-U".

Regardless, RayQuaza has just proven himself a troll who likes to spam and cause trouble on purpose.
If you have twenty monkeys,
banging randomly on typewriters,
they will in twenty minutes produce the complete source code to World of Warcraft.
SchmuckofNI
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by SchmuckofNI »

I still wonder why this topic wasn't locked, I mean its quite contradictory to the title of the post...
speud
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by speud »

I still wonder why this topic wasn't locked, I mean its quite contradictory to the title of the post...
lol true :) maybe thats just a way to keep the dreamsnes thread active who knows? ;)
http://blueswirl.fr.st - DC Online Tools and Downloads

thx to Wack0 for the avatar ;)
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

Skater_dusto

I like how people use the word "troll" to try and describe people that do certain things. The purpose was to let people that have never been here before or are thinking about joining the forums that there are people here that will attack flame and hurl person insults you for the silliest reasons.

Some have said you sound like a fanboy that likes this emulator too much and will jump on anybody that says anything that doesn't look like they are showing support or respect to it and the people that made it.

And I was able to get you to say something that makes it sound like it by posting support another emu but not mentioning dreamsnes.

I wonder how many people have come to this site and then stop coming or don't post much because they were tired of being labeled in a certain way or being snapped at because of a few words they said.

If I really wanted this to be personal like Alexvrb said then I would have picked somebody and then start attacking them and call them all kinds of names and be personal with them each time I see them.

But as I said this was to show people that are thinking about coming here or have never been here before that there are people here that will jump on you for reasons that are just silly and overreact to anything that doesn't sound good to them and label you a certain word for doing something.

As was done by people that call me a troll for setting up a trap like this.
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
Alexvrb
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Alexvrb »

RayQuaza wrote:I like how people use the word "troll" to try and describe people that do certain things. The purpose was to let people that have never been here before or are thinking about joining the forums that there are people here that will attack flame and hurl person insults you for the silliest reasons.
This is the stupidest thing I have heard in some time. If you look up the definition of "Hypocrite", it'll say "See RayQuaza". You've admitted that you've purposely provoked people, by being a jerk, on the grounds that you were warning visitors that there are jerks here? Well, you've got a good point. YOU'RE here, after all.
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

Thank you for continuing to prove my point by taking more childish shots at me Alexvrb.

If you look up "immature" it will say "see Alexvrb" written there because you just went and did something that was childish.

Make sure all of you that are new here keep this topic in mind when you speak to certain people. There are some people here that don't like it when people call them on something and will make all kinds of insults flames and so on.
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
bcforn64
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by bcforn64 »

Thank you for continuing to prove my point by taking more childish shots at me Alexvrb.
You are an Idiot, do you have a life? Although normally I wouldn't reply to something like this, you bother me.
Skater_dusto

Just for the record this wasn't anything personal to you and being aimed at just you. this was to get somebody to do something that I have seen happen a lot at this site and that's to overreact to something that doesn't need to be over reacted to.

1 I searched the forums before joining the site.

2 Look for people that are getting upset a lot over things that pop up a lot.

3 Do or say something to get attention of targets

4 Get in fight with persons that responds to you.

5 After fighting with persons for awhile try to break off fight.

6 If persons continues to say something after trying to stop fight make more comments to upset person more.

7 Make persons insult you personally

8 Do something else to make person react to you.
What the fuck is that? Some kind of retard's check list?! Yeah Buddy!, you're a genius. You can invoke people to fight by typing incomplete sentences and by talking complete nonsence. Like some asshole who walks up to old people and screams at them for no reason, then bitches when people "overreact" to it. You were acting like an asshole for a reason!! To show how much our country over reacts to things you provoke them to do.

And for your information I'm a 27 year old married man who cares more about his wife than a damn video game emulator so that's why I'm not sitting at my computer pretending that this emulator is my life and I can't live without it and I'm not going to lower myself to attacking people because they said something you don't like about the emulator.
For someone who cares so much about his wife and who suggests that this emulator isn't his life, you sure do spend an awful lot of time researching ONE SINGLE FORUM to find out everybody's weakness and exploit them by typing long ass essays that make no sence.

But, RayQuaza thank you. You have proven to me that you are very mature and you take the time to think before you write.
Last edited by bcforn64 on Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

RayQuaza wrote:Thank you for continuing to prove my point by taking more childish shots at me Alexvrb.

If you look up "immature" it will say "see Alexvrb" written there because you just went and did something that was childish.

Make sure all of you that are new here keep this topic in mind when you speak to certain people. There are some people here that don't like it when people call them on something and will make all kinds of insults flames and so on.
I knew it. I was testing you this whole time Gayquaza, by seeing if you were going to respond to other people responding to you. You see, it wasn't actually you testing, it was you being tested, and you failed, you failed horribly. Almost to the point of your parents wanting to disown you. Don't you see, nobody cares what you say. The only reason why we keep responding is to see what kind of crap you are going to come up with next. Moron. :roll:
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

You guys crack me up! :lol: