For a more friendly comunity

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by RayQuaza »

Lavalord

Not true at all, Saying that doesn't imply that they are taking forever to do it, I was simply saying that another person needs support and that you should support him if you can because he is taking his time to work on his own emu and he has asked people to give him some ideas. I never said forget about dreamsnes just because another one is being worked on.

If people want to support dreamsnes then that's fine support it if you can. But for me and a lot of people they aren't giving us a reason to support them and we prefer to support coders that can come and talk to us "sometime" about it and even take some suggestions on what to add to their next release, Go and read the super famicast wish list and you'll see what I'm talking about.

As I said just give me and so many other people a reason to support dreamsnes aging and yes we will be happy to support it.

And yes Skater_dusto I said support dreamsnes too do you got a problem with that?!
I am the sleeping dragon god of the skies.
I am the only true master of the pokemon.
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

Master Higgins

Tengo mi esposa, yo soy m?s feliz con ella que mis juegos :) :D
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
Lavalord
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Lavalord »

Oh ok. May we agree on this though...
Snes is the best system that deserves to be emulated on Dreamcast! :D
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

Snes and any system that can be emulated. :D
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
Lavalord
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Lavalord »

w00t! We reached an agreement :mrgreen:
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

To be honest I already like Scherzo's emu even more than DreamSNES. Not because of the promises or open source, but because he GIVES UPDATES.
bUdUMPcHINK!
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

Again I'm not trying to be better than anyone. But if anyone's making elitest statements the whole 'mods, please close this pointless topic' is the most pathetic mudslinging that I've seen in this thread.

You're still blind to see that the whole, give up and dump your empty 'support' to author B is crap. You're probably too young to comprehend what I'm saying, and you just throw in some words with more than six letters to try validating your points. I won't argue about that any longer, if we don't see eye to eye then so be it. But for the duration of your time spent at DCemu, be more optimistic. On a polarity scale consisting of being negative, neutral, and positive you can't beleive that what you said(Put your faith in Sherzo...) was anywhere near being optimistic?

One last time, I wish Sherzo well and I love the guy for updating and being part of the community, but that doesn't mean you should be sour and say to forget about Dreamsnes. If you want to do so, then do it but don't be an ass about it.
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

Once again you make more out of the ass comments Skater_dusto your sitting at your computer trying to tell me I'm making elitest statements by saying to a mod close this topic, It's because of people like you saying shit like that why it should be closed. Yes you are trying to be better than me because I'm not acting like how you want me to act and that's an asskisser and your the one that must be too young because your the one that made the first sling and now I'm calling you on your bullshit to me, And you further show how childish you are by trying to say I'm using certain words in my comments and your trying to tell me that I'm a child by saying that I'm to young to understand what your saying and by not backing down to your bullshit that you started.

And for your information I'm a 27 year old married man who cares more about his wife than a damn video game emulator so that's why I'm not sitting at my computer pretending that this emulator is my life and I can't live without it and I'm not going to lower myself to attacking people because they said something you don't like about the emulator.

Next you say I'm being an ass about this the only ass I see is you because you are the one that made the first move and since you decided to do that I'm going to call you on your moves you are the one that took it apoun yourself to disrespect me so now I'm going to do the same to you until you let it go.

Next who the hell are you to say I'm not being optimistic about this? Are you sitting at your computer and saying to me and everybody else reading that you can read my mind and know what I'm thinking? Well if you a psychic then you a very poor one because your way out in left feld with you mind reading.

Oh and let's see, you said that I'm telling people not to support dreamsnes because I said to someone show your support to Sherzo for what he is doing. I looked over my posts and no where do I see the words don't support dreamsnes anymore just forget about dreamsnes and only pay attention to what Sherzo is doing, More complete bullshit on your part! If you had actually read what I said then you would know that I said the dreamsnes team isn't giving me and a lot of people a reason to support them anymore maybe if they did then yes I and a lot of people would still give them our full support but what you can't seem to understand is that not everybody is going to break down and start acting like how you think they should be acting you have been coming to this site for so long that you just can't accept that no person in their right mind is going to be part of that we're right and you're wrong line and don't care to be a part of it if you don't like what I said about supporting someone but not making mention about supporting the other because I didn't say it the way you wanted me to say it then once again that too damn bad! get used to it because I'm not going to do it the way you want me to.

And I decided that from now on if you want to say some more bullshit about this to me then I'll just let the people at online anime do the responding for me becuase your not worth getting upset over since you like to sit at your computer thinking you know what I'm thinking and trying to tell me that I'm telling people not to support a certain group, If they want to say anything to you then I'll just post their messages and you can talk to them.
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

And for everybody else reading I'm sorry you had to see this nonsense but I'm not going to sit back and let people try to throw words into my mouth and get away with it. The only reason I asked for this topic to be locked is because I just knew it was going to come down to the insults when it didn't have to I've been coming to this site long enough to know that there are people here that will try to say you said something even though you didn't say it I've seen it happen plenty of times over the past year and I know it's going to keep happening. I know there are people out there reading and know exactly what I'm talking about.
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Rayquaza, do you write those essays thinking that someone will actually read the?
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

It's easy to see why a lot of people don't like this site.
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
Benoit
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Benoit »

RayQuaza, please SHUT UP. I haven't even bothered to read your two latest posts because they are full of whining, contradicting, and downright stupidity.

What they aren't full of, are PERIODS. Your posts are composed of mostly run-on sentences. Please do something about it if you want to sound credible.

I fully agree with Skater_dusto, and I say you should go out there and learn what common sense and social knowledge is. You're just making an ass of yourself.

DreamSNES actually has given us a reason to support it: the emulator itself. Right now it is the most advanced SNES emulator on the Dreamcast, and very advanced at that. So much it even got its own forum on DCEmulation!
Right now all Scherzo is doing is making promises and promises but we haven't really seen anything yet, have we? So for now we haven't actually got any reason to support it. Well, isn't it funny how that turned out?
Dumb people are amusing.
Another word for strange is special.
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

Kill posted January 25, 2004 07:44 ET

After reading all that again what it is is that asshole you were talking to was upset because you weren't using the words he wanted you to use and those words were "hey everybody! the dreamsnes team needs your help show your support and help them in their time of need".

A problem so many people at that site have is that because they like dreamsnes so much they are willing to attack anybody that doesn't show some support for the dreamsnes team in even the slightest way and will try to find any little reason they can to try and make you look bad. what "name" was doing was just as you said twisting your words around insulting you and trying to make is seem like you were saying to people that dreamsnes isn't worth the time any more so show your support to the other person making his snes emu instead and just forget about dreamsnes and let it die.

If you had actually said that then his argument would be valid, but I read all your posts in all the forums that site has and not once have I seen you say to anybody don't offer your support to anybody because of them not updating such and such emu.

The only thing you've really done at that site is have a little fall out with Ian Micheal about the sega saturn and as you said that was just some petty stuff between you two and is not even an argument he can use against you if he tries to do that.
Skater_dusto is just being one of those typical dreamsnes fanboys that hate it when his favorite snes emu gets attacked in any way and will try to do everything he can to hurt you even if you didn't actually say anything bad to begin with.

Rayquaza

You really need to just leave dcemulation behind and find another forum that's worth joining because there are a lot of people there that will jump on you in even the slightest way.

Just post here or at sora no shiho, at least at those three sites people have more respect for you than they do at site with rampant fanboys who try to make you think the way they think and try to make you feel like your wrong for not doing what they want.

and also remember I know some people that used to be members there and two of them told me that there are people there that will send private messages to other members and will try to get some of them to try and gang up on you, I wouldn't be surprised if Skater_dusto and Benoit mite have spoken to each other and a few other member to try and attack you in some way.
if your going to keep going there make sure you keep that in mind.

Kill
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
JaSpAlLeR
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by JaSpAlLeR »

now now boys and girls... let's get back on topic.... be more friendly to the newbs
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

Fan boy? Big words? Like Master Higgans said, do you think anyone's going to read that slosh? If anything, a shorter, more concise post would have further convinced me that you're not a 12 year old. The Pokemon in your avatar definitely threw me off.

By the way, I'm not trying to kiss ass to anyone. It's called 'COMMON COURTESY'. I don't know where you live, or who tried to raise you but you have no respect. This is a message board, no I cannot read your mind. The only thing that we can read are your posts, so watch what you say. I agree with you fully, I can't read your mind. But when you post something that's just plain stupid then I'm going to assume, after you try validating yourself time and time again, that you are in fact a moron. :)

P.S. When have I ever pmed Benoit and conspired against you or other posters? I don't even think I've posted a word directed at him... Come to think of it, I think that him and I actually disagree on more things than we've ever agreed on. Then again his posts never riled me up enough to put my two cents in. :wink:
SchmuckofNI
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by SchmuckofNI »

This is the reason why I don't bother to post here much anymore. Fighting over something so stupid that anyone with common sense can see that this argument is going nowhere fast. Growup, show a little common decentcy for this board, this is not what it was intended for.
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

flipin
URL: in yo ass dog!
posted January 25, 2004 10:19 ET I'm glad I read that shitty sites posts again before I made what I had to say.
Rayquaza post this at that site.

This is for those pieces of dogshit named Skater_dusto and Benoit. what it looks like is that you two assholes are just attacking Rayquaza for speaking his mind and standing up for himself.
you don't like this and so now your going to do what so many people at that site do and start attacking him in some way and try to insult him personally.

You say that Ray is contradicting himself by saying what he said but I don't see that at all what I see is a group of lifeless emulator loving ass kissing fanshits that want to hurt anybody that doesn't bow down and kiss the feet of people that make certain things.

Your also attacking Rayquaza because he is defending himself from you shitty comments and not backing down to you.
and you show it by attacking the words he uses and how he types his posts. true signs of disrespectful asshole fanshits that think they are better and smarter than other people!

Skater_dusto.
You keep saying that Rayquaza is being disrespectful to the dreamsnes team because of what he said.
bulldogshit! all he said was show your support to another person that is making something and that was it.
He didn't say anything to you at all until you sat at your computer and told him to shut the fuck up. which shows how disrespectful you are to another person.

For whatever reason you decided to attack Ray for saying that in that one simple post.
you were the asshole that started this dogshit with him by telling him to do something he doesn't have to do.
For what ever reason told him to shut the fuck up but now I'm telling you to shut the fuck up and stop being a little fanshit because he isn't saying shit the way you want him to say shit!

You also said that he is acting a certain way in all his posts. point out shit before you make shitty comments like that! I looked at all of Ray's posts and all I could see is him talking to people and trying to help a few with their problems.
the only person he really had anything to say to was Ian Micheal and that was as he said petty dogshit that was really about nothing! so don't even try to use that dogshit as your reason for insulting him!

Benoit.
The only whining and complaining I see is that coming from you and Skater_dusto you two sure do like attacking people in some way because of what they were saying.
you've done it JuniorBHS by telling him he shouldn't say "we don't know if another dreamsnes will evercome out"
that's a good sign of a person whining and complaining. all that person said was we don't know if another one will ever come out.

Who the fuck are you to tell another person what they should and shouldn't say! if you didn't like what that person said then just fucking ignore it!

oh and I guess you haven't even stopped to think that maybe Rayquaza can correct his comments if he wants to. something I have seen him do a number of times.
don't even try to use the words "Rayquaza said think about super famicast instead" that's a weak as hell excuse especially since he did correct what he said.

And then you people keep saying that the mods are in contact with the dreamsnes people. so what! for all we know the dreamsnes people could be telling lies to the mods at that site and just want to make you all think that another one will come out.
for all you asses know the dreamsnes people mite have already made a new dreamsnes and don't want to share it with anybody. I wonder if you ever stopped to think of that before you start attacking people.

You also bitched and said that he needs to learn some common sense and social knowledge and that he is making an ass of himself. another sign of a disrespectful fanshit that thinks he is better and smarter than people you don't like.

something I do know is that almost all of you assholes that go there have some kind of social problem and that you have no business telling anybody else that they need to fix their problems.

you have to be some of the most fucked up group of people I have ever seen in a site anywhere on the net.

Skater_dusto and Benoit.
Now I have a good idea. if either one of you have some dogshit to say to me about what I said then PM Rayquaza and ask him for the link to sora-no shiho and you can come and jawjack with me about what was said!
if you two are big enough leave him alone from now on then come and take your little hissy fits up with me now! that's if you two got the balls big enough to do it!

Rayquaza.
Just do what Kill said and forget this site. it's only a matter of time before all the fanshits at that site start attacking and flaming you for any reason they can think of because that's how they do things there when they don't like somebody.
I've been going there long enough to know how the so-called long time members and better than you are people act with people that are new there and aren't living up to their standards.

If they are big enough to ask you for the link send it to them and I'll have my time with them.
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

And for the record Skater_dusto I never said you conspired against me, that was Kill who said that.

I don't want to have anything more about this because you somehow let a picture tell you about me and that's insulting.

And if you can come to this site and read people's posts then why don't you give it a shot. if you want to know where the site is that flipin wants to talk to you at just PM me and I'll give you the link.
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Jesus Christ, there is an edit button. I don't even know what the argument is about, but noone is going to read all that especially if it is bitching and moaning, plus make a second post right after, just edit the bloody post.
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

Master Higgins wrote:Rayquaza, do you write those essays thinking that someone will actually read the?
You mean them, not the. :D And he has a point, I mean I read only a couple of your posts and they were way to long dude.
Master Higgins wrote:Jesus Christ, there is an edit button. I don't even know what the argument is about, but noone is going to read all that especially if it is bitching and moaning, plus make a second post right after, just edit the bloody post.
Yeah damit!!!! You know what, I share the same views as you. I'm gonna join your forums. :)