Selling case modded DC and 39 good games!

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
rezenclowd3
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Selling case modded DC and 39 good games!

Post by rezenclowd3 »

Ok guys, I want to sell my Green painted DC that has a custom cut half window in the case with these 39 games:
Innovation Super Game Converter (lets U play imports by disc swapping)
Web Browser 2.0
18 Wheeler
Alien Front Online (w/ Mic.)
Aerowings
Armada
Carrier
Crazy Taxi 1
Daytona USA
Dead Or Alive 2
Dino Crisis
F355 Challenge (JAP)
Headhunter (PAL 2 Disc)
Hydrothunder
Jet Grind Radio
MDK 2
MSR (Metropolis Street Racer)
NCAA 2K2
NFL 2K, 2K1, 2K2
NHL 2K2
Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2
San Francisco Rush 2049
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (2 Disk)
Re-Volt
Red Dog
Caution: Seaman (w/ Mic.)
Sega GT (just needs to be resurfaced with Disk Doctor)
Shenmue 1 (4 Disk)
Shenmue 2 (PAL 4 Disk)
Sonic 2 (JAP Birthday Pack)
Soul Calibur (just needs to be resurfaced with Disk Doctor)
Star Lancer
Test Drive: Le Mans
Test Drive: V- Rally
Tokyo Extreme Racer 1
Tokyo Extreme Racer 2 (just needs to be resurfaced with Disk Doctor)
Shoukotou Battle 2 (JAP) (same as the above game)
Tony Hawk 2
Wetrix+
2 Controllers and 2 800 pg memory cards and 1 regular VMU and a Steering Wheel with the pedals.

I was thinking about selling it for about $350 total. Tell me if u think that is about right or not. It will go on Ebay most likely.
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

ebay... hmm $199... if your lucky... scratched discs doesn't sell well
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

rezenclowd3
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by rezenclowd3 »

Ya, but there are only 3 scratched games out of all of them. What about $300 then? I forgot to mention the hookups, like 2 RF adaptors and a the regular TV hookup.
Segata Sanshiro
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Segata Sanshiro »

I would've given you the 300$, but i live in Bulgaria and the shipping overseas will be more than the cost of the package :(
I'm thinking of a way (seriously)............................. hmm if i come up with something i'll be happy to buy all your stuff (i can't buy directly from ebay, cause PayPal doesnt work in this shitty country).

BTW: do the scratched disks work at all?
rezenclowd3
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by rezenclowd3 »

The scratched cds do not work in my DC now. Sega GT will not load. Tokyo Extreme Racer 2 Plays, but some audio tracks are slightly scratched, so the game slows down and the race track does not load fast enough, but this can be fixed.I know that the scratches are very light, and the games did work before. If you repair them they will work just fine. A friend of mine scratched his SOCOM Navy Seals real bad, and it worked fine after he used a disc doctor kit. All the stuff I own, I took real good care of, just a little time got to the GD roms.
Segata Sanshiro
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

I dont know exactly how Gamedoctor works, but people here at the forum say that it destroys the disks.... i use toothepaste, other people boil the GDs to fix them
:wink:
breachless
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by breachless »

The disc resurfacers work very well. I have the game-doctor or something along those lines and it makes the disk look very cloudy, but it gets rid of the scratches and it always works. Without the game doctor, my Panzer Dragoon Saga disc 2 would never be played again. Also, when I got it, I was able to listen to cds again that I had not been able to listen to in years. Otherwise, some Gamestops still resurface your games for you for like 2 bucks or something: that usually works even better than the game doctor does... although they advise against using it for DC games for some reason when you bring them in: but I told them to do it anyway with my Soul Calibur game and it works FLAWLESSLY now.
Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.
Aretak
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Aretak »

I think you're expecting a little too much for that lot. I know the Dreamcast is rather unique, but still, I couldn't see you getting more than $200 for it.
breachless
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by breachless »

I'd sell it all individually... it's a little more work, but you will probably get more money overall.
Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.
molotovwars
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by molotovwars »

whats this about boiling a dreamcast cd? does that sort of thing work for cleaning games?
Segata Sanshiro
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

molotovwars wrote:whats this about boiling a dreamcast cd? does that sort of thing work for cleaning games?
here is the info you need

@rezenclowd3:
Could you please check the weight of all the items you're selling (all together) and see how much will a postal service (no the most expensive ofcourse) would charge for the shipping to Bulgaria (it's in east Europe)

If the price is not astronomical, i'll buy them all (if you could fix the broken GD's would be perfect, i'm especially interested in TXR2)
On the other hand i could buy these 27 games for around 120$-140$ (depends if you fix the scraches):
- 18 Wheeler
- Alien Front Online (w/ Mic.)
- Aerowings
- Crazy Taxi 1
- Daytona USA
- Dead Or Alive 2
- F355 Challenge (JAP)
- Headhunter (PAL 2 Disc)
- Hydrothunder
- Jet Grind Radio
- MDK 2
- MSR (Metropolis Street Racer)
- Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2
- San Francisco Rush 2049
- Resident Evil: Code Veronica (2 Disk)
- Caution: Seaman (w/ Mic.)
- Sega GT (just needs to be resurfaced with Disk Doctor)
- Shenmue 1 (4 Disk)
- Shenmue 2 (PAL 4 Disk)
- Sonic 2 (JAP Birthday Pack)
- Soul Calibur (just needs to be resurfaced with Disk Doctor)
- Test Drive: Le Mans
- Test Drive: V- Rally
- Tokyo Extreme Racer 1
- Tokyo Extreme Racer 2 (just needs to be resurfaced with Disk Doctor)
- Shoukotou Battle 2 (JAP) (same as the above game)
- Tony Hawk 2

That leaves you with the DC+12 GDs that you can sell (again to me :) ), and the steering wheel which i wann a buy too..... if you're interested in any way, write here or PM me.

Thanx in advance

BTW: i suppose they are all original DG ROMs, no backups! ok?
aisupikku
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by aisupikku »

Man... I got burned like an innocent puppy at a Marilyn Manson show when I thought that I was buying Daytona USA, Soul Calibur, San Francisco Rush 2049 and Fighting Vipers 2 for $40 on eBay... I was young and naive, I didn't know! I thought that they were such good deals because they were missing cases and manuals... I thought that I would be getting them as "back-ups" for when I bought new, sealed versions... imagine the irony...

Just because those A-holes wanted to get a PS2 or an XB or something! I was only really interested in the Fighting Vipers 2, since I really like fighting vipers... I hope that their dirty Satan discs didn't hurt my DC (curse me for even trying them, but I didn't even think that the games were copiable -- it looked like Daytona USA and SF R 2049 weren't; SC came up in the wrong refresh rate, and somebody made off with the FV2). I've got REAL copies (well, you know what I mean... new+were sealed ones) of all except Daytona USA now, and I am a happy camper. :)
« ˆˆ -ˆ-ˆ ˆ » [ Let's help! Trizeal DC ]
rezenclowd3
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by rezenclowd3 »

Yo Segata Sanshiro
I would do that for you except Im at college and all the cases for all the games are at home. Ill do it, but that means Ill have to go home first. Sorry about that. What Ill probably do is to post another topic about this here when I get my crap together. Then Ill put it on Ebay. U can bid cant u? And Ill take money order or paypal. But like I said, I gotta get the Cases from back home first. Ill try to repost in my same topic OK? And I gotta finish Shenmue 2 first :wink: Since I am at college it may take me awile too, so dont get pissed if this doesnt happen soon.
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

if you really want to make money ...wait
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

Segata Sanshiro
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

@rezenclowd3: that's ok, but i can't use Ebay since PayPal doesnt work here and i simply cant pay. Anyway i can transfer the money to your bank account, or your parents...you get the idea (we can arrange the details by mail).
rezenclowd3
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by rezenclowd3 »

YO Segata, when I get everything together, you could probably just send me an international money order. I just would like to put it on ebay because I want protection for the buyer and I.