UPDATE: My server project.

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
klipseracer
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

UPDATE: My server project.

Post by klipseracer »

Head on over to phanserv.2ya.com

This is just a temporary site until I get my http://www.Phanserv.com working. I have purchased the domain and should be getting it up relatively soon. As far as the actual server goes, i have made significant progress(in my mind) on it. I have multithreading capabilities so it runs the 3 servers needed all in the same program simultaneously(login server, block list server and burst/game/lobby server)... So far I can get multiple clients(10) to connect and login. I have to start programming on the block list server so you can get past the ship select menu. Cya around!

I just made the forums so start fillin it up. I'll have a nice php version and NUKE up soon.

-klipseracer
pepitonet
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by pepitonet »

i am waiting for you to answer on my lastest post at psolife.com
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

Two thumbs up! :mrgreen:
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

until I see a respected person on this site or on PSOLife say that a PSO server exits, I won't trust anyone