Exhibition of Speed...an SoE exclusive release?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Exhibition of Speed...an SoE exclusive release?

Post by Chalavet »

I remember late last year that there were still a couple of games still listed as having a release date here in the US, and one of those games was Exhibition of Speed. When time passed, I simply forgot about the title, but I stumbled across the name while looking on ebay. Has anyone played this game; and if so, how is it? I saw it for about $10 new.
I@N
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Been thanked: 0

Post by I@N »

I seem to recall seeing a review of it ages afo in ODCM, and I think they said it was abysmal.

I have not played the game myself, but I have never heard anyone praising this game.

I hope this helps :)
Drink your weak lemon drink now!
ScoobyDoo
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Been thanked: 0

Post by ScoobyDoo »

I picked up a copy from EB a couple of weeks ago for ?3, and even at that price it was a rip-off. The game sucks big time - leave well alone!
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

I guess perhaps that is why it never made it to the states, but that is no reason for it to have come out anywhere if it was that bad. However, that is just a fact of life when it comes out to console games. How many times do they ever have recalls because of quality issues with console games. Usually, you are just plain stuck. O well, now I know to stay away.