Way to get over depression?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Thomas
Thomas
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Thomas »

Well I thought a bit about my situation today, and I think that I am somehow making myself a lot more depressed. I think I am unconscienely thinking of the girl, and then I dewell too much on it. I think that I think too much, and I also think that by me avoiding her that also made it worse. After I figured this out earler I felt a lot better. I think I just need to play the cards as they come and forget about it, and try to move on, though it seems like my mind and such dosent want to move on.
F8
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by F8 »

Sickliquid86 wrote:
I see you havn't read this thread more then once.

The was about all the mindless BS you post on these forums.
My two posts pertaining to drugs on this page were meant to be objective and provide information, if you are unable to ingest said information due to a poor array of vocabulary within your grasp then I offer you my condolences.

I hope that's a joke. I think somewhere in a previous thread you said you were going to make an effort to be more coherent in your writing, but using a thesauraus isn't the answer. Lol.
hearld500
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by hearld500 »

Well Inu_Sess__, glad you're feeling a little bit better. Just gotta move on, find someone else. :|

Keep us updated though. :wink:
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Well the over thinking thing was right on. Today in school when I saw her, it no longer made me feel depressed or nervous. I had normal comversations with her again which also made me feel better.
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

Today in school when I saw her, it no longer made me feel depressed or nervous. I had
normal comversations with her again which also made me feel better.
how the flying fuck do people do this? I am totally unable to have ''normal'' convos with an ex or former friend.
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

MystiK wrote:
Today in school when I saw her, it no longer made me feel depressed or nervous. I had
how the flying fudge do people do this? I am totally unable to have ''normal'' convos with an ex or former friend.
I don't know exactly. It's a strange thing. One girl broke my heart (this was like 7 years ago), and within a few months when I saw her, we were able to have totally normal, friendly conversations. I still see her sometimes. She's married now, and I was at her wedding. Life's funny like that. There's another girl that I dated for a couple of months a few years ago, I kinda stopped calling her. She was a nice girl, I enjoyed talking to her, but found I didn't want a realtionship with her, and it was easier to stop talking to her than to explain how I felt. Anyway, I've seen her a few times since then, gone out to the diner for lunch or whatever, and been totally comfortable around her. Really wierd.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

MystiK wrote:
how the flying fudge do people do this? I am totally unable to have ''normal'' convos with an ex or former friend.
It isnt the same kind of normal I suppose. I still feel a bit akward and I can tell she does sometimes but I'm kinda glad that we can still be friends for now. Though she did say she'd kill me if I get into the school she wants to really bad since she is on the waiting list.
Wasgo
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Wasgo »

Inu_Sess__ wrote:Well the over thinking thing was right on. Today in school when I saw her, it no longer made me feel depressed or nervous. I had normal comversations with her again which also made me feel better.
I'm glad you finally figured it out. The best part is that next time (with the next girl or whatnot) if it happens again it'll be easier. Welcome to the better side of happiness.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest... Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid.