DREAMSNES

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
DDRMEGAMIXER
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DREAMSNES

Post by DDRMEGAMIXER »

have now managed to burn a cd with DC FACTORY and nero and it works BUT the games run slowish and would like to know if there is a faster version of DREAMSNES than 0.9.6.as this would be better some are ok with sound others are not and runing it at 59hz and no mode 7 seems to help but a faster version is needed but its cool none the less
Tank-X
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Tank-X »

Nope, 0.9.6 is the most recent, out for about a week or two, if that. While actual full speed would be nice, most of the games I've played are so close I don't even notice the sluggishness anymore.
DDRMEGAMIXER
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by DDRMEGAMIXER »

well some are fine but some dont work ie not compatable and some have poor sound speed and some slow some have both but its still nice to be playing them on my DC at least there is still some suport out there for such a shit hot machine thanx for the tips that everyone gave me it took a little while to find it and set up ect due to another programe i was going to use but it was OTT DC Factory is a easyier way of doing things BUT does the DREAMSNES way prove to be better ie what they say on there homepage as i couldnt get my head around the GIMP CDTOOLS ECT maybe when i have some spare time again i will do some of that instead. :D