Saturn bundle

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Phantom
DC Developer
DC Developer
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Phantom »

Vlad Tepes wrote:Almost every Capcom or SNK import I've gotten my hands on has included the RAM cart. I have 7 or 8 of them.
I didn't know that. I assumed that every game was at least also available seperately. (It would be silly to force people to buy a RAM cart over and over again.)
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

Ian Micheal wrote:Spectrum games are not allowed to download saturn is just as much warez as is ps2 games. the system dead means nothing at all. Who told you that matters. copyright goes on no matter what. When people say its old it does not matter that not correct at all. I cant even include spectrum games or pac man roms in any thing i do saturn is a lot yonger then them.

oh well its no big deal really... i downlaod lots of saturn, dreamcast games... gonna get a ps2 soon and a modchip (but the ps2 cost too much now.. i'm waiting for the price drop to happen soon) i'm downloading all the ps2 game si want.. i have 60 so far.

modding an xbox soon as i buy another one just for iso and emulation
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

Phantom wrote:
Vlad Tepes wrote:Almost every Capcom or SNK import I've gotten my hands on has included the RAM cart. I have 7 or 8 of them.
I didn't know that. I assumed that every game was at least also available seperately. (It would be silly to force people to buy a RAM cart over and over again.)
I think the games are also available without the RAM cart, but most all of the ones I've come across have come with it.
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by The Kron »

gamedudex wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Spectrum games are not allowed to download saturn is just as much warez as is ps2 games. the system dead means nothing at all. Who told you that matters. copyright goes on no matter what. When people say its old it does not matter that not correct at all. I cant even include spectrum games or pac man roms in any thing i do saturn is a lot yonger then them.

oh well its no big deal really... i downlaod lots of saturn, dreamcast games... gonna get a ps2 soon and a modchip (but the ps2 cost too much now.. i'm waiting for the price drop to happen soon) i'm downloading all the ps2 game si want.. i have 60 so far.

modding an xbox soon as i buy another one just for iso and emulation
Well aren't you a hero.
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

60 Ps2 games downloaded thats got be some kind of recored. Well I would not be bragging about it like that. As a programer its disharting people warzing games like that what chance has a homebrew game . Every warez copy would kill the developer.
Dreamcast forever!!!
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

its not hurting me.. i dont have to pay 50 agame or 40 or even 20... i save my money for more important things that or worth that much.

i love the fact that the internet is grreat for getting iso files and rom files... save me money, and time.

no need to go to a store to look for agame, and no need to pay money

except for cdrs, dvdrs, and a few 120 gig hard drives for xbox
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

Vlad Tepes wrote:
Phantom wrote:
I think the games are also available without the RAM cart, but most all of the ones I've come across have come with it.
u can buy with out a ram cart... just get the ram cart, download all the games, save a ton of money.
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

gamedudex wrote:its not hurting me.. i dont have to pay 50 agame or 40 or even 20... i save my money for more important things that or worth that much.

i love the fact that the internet is grreat for getting iso files and rom files... save me money, and time.

no need to go to a store to look for agame, and no need to pay money

except for cdrs, dvdrs, and a few 120 gig hard drives for xbox
Dude your to much! I will give you some thing at lest you honest lol.

In a really strange way
Dreamcast forever!!!
Spector
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Spector »

So will this topic be locked today or tomorrow? :lol:
Personally I find it hilarious when someone comes on and blatantly talks about ripping games from recent systems. All the moderators are sitting there going...."Nooooo!"
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

Spector wrote:So will this topic be locked today or tomorrow? :lol:
Personally I find it hilarious when someone comes on and blatantly talks about ripping games from recent systems. All the moderators are sitting there going...."Nooooo!"
ya, but i was not talking recent systems much.. just mentioned that i do and i will be with the newer systems like ps2 and xbox soon.

but the saturn is old man.. come on, not like all the games are easy to get and affordable prices... and come on... i must be rich if i can pay for every game i wanna play.. and what if the game sucks, i wasted money on crap....

lol... so i did nothing to get it locked yet.
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

Yes you did, openly talking about warez, is still talking about warez even if the system is dead, and such things are not allowed on the forums even if the system was 50 years old.

TOPIC LOCKED.