Turbografx Emulator

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
rbenchley
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Turbografx Emulator

Post by rbenchley »

I've been on a huge TG-16/PCE kick lately, so I am wondering what the status is on DreamEngine. I tried the author's website, but it is no longer up? Is it officiallly dead, or is someone else working on the source code? If it is dead, are there any coders out there who are up to the challenge of porting HuGo? Parts of it were used for the GP32 TG-16 emulator, and from what I understand, it rocks on the XBOX. I would do it myself, but alas, my coding skills are no up to the task at this time. Magic Engine is great, but it would be sweet to be able to play my Turbo games on my Dreamcast.
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

Xbox is 3 to 4 times more powerfull then the dreamcast any thing rocks on it. Dreamengine is the best we have. Magic engine is not freeware
Dreamcast forever!!!
Rigor Mortis
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rigor Mortis »

Hey, if the GP32 can emulate the Turbografx, the Dreamcast must be able to. I would also love to see a emulator with sound.
Win95, noun: A 32 bit patch for a 16 bit GUI for an 8 bit OS running on a 4 bit processor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

Yeah you would think so problem we dont have the people that did the emulator for GP32 working in the dreamcast scene maybe we can rope them in to do a port for dreamcast you know it would be better then normal. The GP32 port has sound and perfect speed.
Dreamcast forever!!!