Napster 2.0 Mini-Review

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
guitsaru
the guitar monkey
the guitar monkey
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by guitsaru »

It sounds a lot like iTunes. Except its wma instead of AAC
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DJ Samba D »

DetunedRadio wrote:I like the idea of downloadable music, but come on.

For 10 dollars, you're getting compressed music. It's not nearly CD quality, nor is it cheap enough to minimize the difference.

At 5 dollars an album, I'd do it, but I only have to pay 7 - 13 for a CD, which is much better quality/and has art.

Also, I think I may start to go vinyl/dvd audio soon.
The thing with vinyl though is that most, if not all, audio that is pressed onto vinyl is originally digitally sourced, so means it's mainly going to be sourced off CD's (although there is what seems to be an additional warmth to the audio due to the analogue nature of vinyl).
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low