the dreamsnes screensaver

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
discostu55555
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

the dreamsnes screensaver

Post by discostu55555 »

well i was a little confused when i looked at the pvr files that come with dreamsnes... theres one that isnt used in any menus and isnt part of the intro... so i thought maybe it was a pic they intended on using or were holding out for a new version or something... anyways after reading one of the dsnes teams posts here about the dreamsnes screensaver i figured this must be it, and sure enough it is... its actually kinda cool... its the very "napster-like" pic in the backgroung i was talking about with a sort of particle fountain kind of light show in the middle and the emu credits roll by... kinda cool, i suggest you all check it out (just let the emu run at the opening screen for a couple of minutes if even that and itll start up...it may also start if youre idle in a game, havent checked though, but wouldnt doubt it)
jworg
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by jworg »

It's a replica of the screensaver in the Anime Lain. http://per.hedbor.org/lain/software/
Bad_CRC
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Bad_CRC »

you can open up the screensaver presing "print screen" on the keyboard, if you had one...
sixteen-bit
Hardware Freak
Hardware Freak

Post by sixteen-bit »

Hey, I had that screensaver on my PC at one time; it's pretty coo !
I have the DC keyboard but I hade to press the [pause|break] key to get it to work :?

EDIT: Hehe read the end of the credits; it's quite funny actually