HAH! everyone's favorite subject :P

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
fullhomey
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HAH! everyone's favorite subject :P

Post by fullhomey »

ok ok ok.....I am everyone's favorite type of person.... I AM A NEWBIE :oops: I notice a lot of hostile emotions towards newbies over this site so I expect some hostile replies :cry: But, let's face it....everyone started as a newbie whether some will accept it or not. Now that I have :roll: I can ask my question :lol: I have just about used every method for burning both nester and Dreamsnes. I now have 10 coasters :x Yes, I used DCfactory yes I tried nero, yes, I tried DJ I have tried so many ways. Now, WHAT THE :evil: IS THE PROBLEM? My cd burner is NEC 7900 I have tried to look for compatibilty list but to no avail, I have failed. I am starting to think that my laser is going to :x I reason this since it doesn't like to boot up a regular, ORIGINAL, store bought game, but after a few tries it ends up working. If someone could tell me some problems that may be occuring besides my ignorance :wink: I will greatly appreciate it. Also, if someone could give me a sure fire way to burn DreamSnes please tell me :mrgreen:
fullhomey
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by fullhomey »

Well.... :lol: after I posted this topic I decided that I had nothing to lose since DC's are cheap so I decided to dive into it. I was able to fix the cd problem (easiest thing in the world) I just had to losen a screw :P whether this is a short term or long term solution only time will tell, BUT! all my games always load on the first time......except for Dreamsnes and Nester :roll: So, now that I may have lessened the reasons for failure, all that is left is ignorance...SO! someone please help me :wink: :wink: :P :lol: 8) :) :D
fullhomey
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by fullhomey »

ok ok ok, lol I have read controversial debate over what mode i write in, mode 1 mode 2??? toc- cd-rom, cd-xa, cd-da cdi I am sure I should have known this already but HAH! I am making these posts :wink:
HoRnEyDvL
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by HoRnEyDvL »

Man stop talking 2 ur self & if u dont know what ur doing dont do it at all
Lifes A Bitch So Fuck It
HoRnEyDvL
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by HoRnEyDvL »

Man stop talking 2 ur self & if u dont know what ur doing dont do it at all
Lifes A Bitch So Fuck It
kRYPT_
DCFactory Creator
DCFactory Creator

Post by kRYPT_ »

http://dcfactory.cjb.net will make you an image you can burn.
Just be sure to click on Scripts, and install everything listed under Available Scripts first (updates since the last release).
fullhomey wrote: ok ok ok, lol I have read controversial debate over what mode i write in, mode 1 mode 2??? toc- cd-rom, cd-xa, cd-da cdi I am sure I should have known this already but HAH! I am making these posts :wink:
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I used to have a lot of problems but I started useing dcfactory and it has made flawless nero images for me.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
fullhomey
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by fullhomey »

Well, thanks for the ones who did bother to reply :wink: I was hoping for a little more info though :cry: as for honeydvl HAH! that poor kid, he'll get no where with his attitude :lol:
discostu55555
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by discostu55555 »

well if you use a nero image (either an already made one or one you make with dcfactory or any other kit), the image will always be burned in the proper mode as it contains the info for that in the image file, so it really isnt necessary to know...
just do it like this...you have nero installed, right? now download the nero image for dreamsnes...extract the .nrg from the .zip...double click on the .nrg file... put a blank cdr (not cdrw) in your burner and click "write" on the nero screen that popped up...dont do anything else on your pc while its burning, it wont take long... when its done try it in your dreamcast... if it doesnt work that either your burner, cdr media, or dreamcast has some incompatability with one or the other component... if it does work, you can either try one of the kits to make your own image with roms on it, or come back and inquire about a seperate roms disc if you really want to...
Pxtl
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

ppl think you're a newbie?

Post by Pxtl »

Use less smily symbols, never ever use caps, and don't reply to yourself. People might take you seriously then.
Single player is masturbation.
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

chill out with the damn smiley faces next time
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

/me :mrgreen: has :oops: no 8) prob :lol: with :roll: smilies :!:
fullhomey
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by fullhomey »

lol, I am sorry, I guess the forum can't handle someone who takes it easy and doesn't have anything up their anal passage :roll: