New Arcade ROM site opened - Perfectly legal

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Phantom
DC Developer
DC Developer
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Phantom »

az_bont wrote:It's a modified version of Gens, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could find the ROM somewhere on your system, same as the Smash Packs.
You're probably right, but if I can't simply download a rom file, I'm not interested. Starroms have chosen a much better way to handle things. I hope that more companies will follow suit. :)
DreamcastUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DreamcastUK »

nintendo should of done that with the n64 and made a great pc emulator and make you pay for the n64 roms it would of been so much better and it would of helped nintendo

or just make a pc like the MEGA PC (The Amstrad and Mega Drive PC) which lets you play in your Mega Drive games to your PC and play them thorugh it

this is the image of the MEGA PC http://home.swipnet.se/~w-33411/megapc2.gif
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

DreamcastUK wrote:nintendo should of done that with the n64 and made a great pc emulator and make you pay for the n64 roms it would of been so much better and it would of helped nintendo

or just make a pc like the MEGA PC (The Amstrad and Mega Drive PC) which lets you play in your Mega Drive games to your PC and play them thorugh it

this is the image of the MEGA PC http://home.swipnet.se/~w-33411/megapc2.gif
I own a mega Pc it neat problem is you cant use the pc when your using the mega drive or dump roms with it to bad.
Dreamcast forever!!!
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

I thought you could leave the pc doin stuff and play a megadrive game at the same time, maybe I remember wrong it has been a long time. /me curses not finding a megapc on the car boot yet, someday it will be mine
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Yeah, I thought the two operated independantly, which would make sense considering the fact that the games had to be played on a seperate TV screen :?.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Mask of Destiny
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Mask of Destiny »

az_bont wrote:Yeah, I thought the two operated independantly, which would make sense considering the fact that the games had to be played on a seperate TV screen :?.
Are you sure? I could have sworn that it had a video pass-thru so you could play the Megadrive games on the monitor.