HALF LIFE DC MOD

Talk about Quake, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, or other DC first person shooting game ports and mods for those games in here.
DreamcastUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HALF LIFE DC MOD

Post by DreamcastUK »

Hello there,

I think its about time there was a mod for the Dreamcast version of Half Life weather it be Counter Strike / Opposing Force the thing is I don't know why the Dreamcast Verison of it came out the graphic was on high res it could of been lowered down to make it run a little faster.

maybe make a mod to connect to PC users through gamespy and make a DC TUNNEL like XBOX TUNNEL and support all the networked DC games like any Capcom fighters which connect via a network and even to a PS2 along with DOA2...

Such Network games a F355 .... that is the big question really there is so much homebrew going on I don't know why someone has done a tunnel yet to connect everyone via a network like XBC / Gamespy to play Netowkr games like HALO.

Well I am a big fan of Sega a Dreamcast and I wanna help out ppl as much as I can thats why in my gaming clan which I am clan leader on we are they biggest multi format clan to date.

Dreamcast Users as well with up to date dreamcast news http://www.ukrockers.com
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

HalfLifeDC = warez. What's floating around are copies of a leaked beta.
DreamcastUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DreamcastUK »

yes but it still came out..... and its good . same as the half life 2 and halo leaked versions for the pc
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

1- Half-Life DC does NOT have network support. No modem, no BBA, no serial cable, nothing.

2- The game code is embedded into the engine. There is no way to change the game code like we can do with QuakeDC, so it's impossible to port mods to it.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
DreamcastUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DreamcastUK »

ok wow i was just saying ....... damm