white history month

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

white history month

Post by TreyDay »

What are you learning now? Okay, this and every month besides February is white history month. The hispanics are eligible to get a month when they've done as much as the black people. please. stop trying to get rid of it. You can have the other 8 months of school. But I guess some people always want all or nothing.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

you lost me after the first sentance. :lol:
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

We learn about white history every month besides February; that's what I was saying, basically.

oh, do you mean what does the first sentence mean? I meant to say what are we learning in history class right now. I doubt it's about anybody black.
-Mike Jones

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Well, seeing as how this country was eventually taken from the europeans (as well as the natives) by white settlers, whatever religion or particular caucasian denomination, I guess it's natural for them to teach predominately "white" cultural history lessons.

Suppose that the nation was settles by Spaniards, what would we then be studying? Or settled by any particular Asian denomination?

:dontknow:
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

where is indian history month?

they are 1/3 of our doctors and 3/4 of gas station and liqour store owners.

OH BALLE!

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

-Azathoth- wrote:Well, seeing as how this country was eventually taken from the europeans (as well as the natives) by white settlers, whatever religion or particular caucasian denomination, I guess it's natural for them to teach predominately "white" cultural history lessons.
Yeah, I understand that. I'm just saying, there would be no point for a white history month because we learn it the other months we are in school.
-Mike Jones

Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

basically he is jsut saying white history month is all year round :wink:
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Except during the summer, unless you go to summer school for history.
-Mike Jones

farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

When dey gonna leave are peoples alone?!
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Never.
-Mike Jones

Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

:cry: :cry: :cry: wah.. cry about it sattle bags :P seriously.. get over it.. the winner writes the history wtf omfg it's not like thats some new concept :roll:
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
MDPBlackout
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by MDPBlackout »

We learned about black history a lot last year. Not just February.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Random_Troll wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: wah.. cry about it sattle bags :P seriously.. get over it.. the winner writes the history wtf omfg it's not like thats some new concept :roll:
Please read what I wrote. I am not complaining, and I am not saying that black history month should get a full month instead of the month with 28 days. I'm saying that there would be no point in having a "white history month" because we learn it year long. I'm not complaing about anything, I'm just pointing out why it would be pointless to have.

random_troll, please quote the part that I wrote that made you think I was complaing about... wait a minute... what do you think I was complaing about? Am I complaing about there being a black history month? Am I complaing about there not being a white history month? Am I complaining about slavery? Did I even mention slavery? Did I bring up any historic events or things that happened in history? Did I bring up how yall put us through slavery, hung us from trees, cut our stomach open, raped all our women, stuck dogs on us and numerous other stuff? Did I do anything like that? then stfu
-Mike Jones

-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

AmadeusZull wrote:where is indian history month?

they are 1/3 of our doctors and 3/4 of gas station and liqour store owners.

OH BALLE!
Yep. I cannot remember a single 7-11 that wasnt owned/run by an Indian man and his wife. Thing of it is, theyre always cool people.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

TreyDay wrote:
Random_Troll wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: wah.. cry about it sattle bags :P seriously.. get over it.. the winner writes the history wtf omfg it's not like thats some new concept :roll:
Please read what I wrote. I am not complaining, and I am not saying that black history month should get a full month instead of the month with 28 days. I'm saying that there would be no point in having a "white history month" because we learn it year long. I'm not complaing about anything, I'm just pointing out why it would be pointless to have.

random_troll, please quote the part that I wrote that made you think I was complaing about... wait a minute... what do you think I was complaing about? Am I complaing about there being a black history month? Am I complaing about there not being a white history month? Am I complaining about slavery? Did I even mention slavery? Did I bring up any historic events or things that happened in history? Did I bring up how yall put us through slavery, hung us from trees, cut our stomach open, raped all our women, stuck dogs on us and numerous other stuff? Did I do anything like that? then stfu
didn't say you did. k. Stfu. kthnx. Anyways I'm sick of these topics coming up. Yes Having "black history" months and "insert color here month" are racist. Don't beleive me fine go fidle some wood.
Giving H-E-A-D head
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Random_Troll wrote:
TreyDay wrote:

didn't say you did. k. Stfu. kthnx. Anyways I'm sick of these topics coming up. Yes Having "black history" months and "insert color here month" are racist. Don't beleive me fine go fidle some wood.
but you implied it by telling me to stop complaining when I was complaining about nothing. k. thnx. stfu. Okay, it's racist... wah wah wah. cry me a river and get over it. It's life. Get used to it because tat's how it's going to be for the rest of your life. k. thx. eet dik and di.
-Mike Jones

Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I said get over it as I just fucking said because I'm sick of these topics coming up. Who cares they happen I really don't. That's why I said go fiddle some wood dick.
Giving H-E-A-D head
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Random_Troll wrote:Who cares they happen I really don't. That's why I said go fiddle some wood dick.
If you don't care what happens, not sure why you wouldn't care about what's happening in your country, eh, whatever, then don't respond. Show that you don't care by not responding....seriously...
-Mike Jones

Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

TreyDay wrote:
Random_Troll wrote:Who cares they happen I really don't. That's why I said go fiddle some wood dick.
If you don't care what happens, not sure why you wouldn't care about what's happening in your country, eh, whatever, then don't respond. Show that you don't care by not responding....seriously...
really seriously do you seriously mean it? SERIOUSLY!!?!??!?!? anyways Why should I care? it's all people whining about how they each deserve a hand out. Honestly it's not like I'm affected by it anymore. They stop enforcing the "months" once you reach High School ( or atleast they should )
Giving H-E-A-D head
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Random_Troll wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
really seriously do you seriously mean it? SERIOUSLY!!?!??!?!? anyways Why should I care? it's all people whining about how they each deserve a hand out. Honestly it's not like I'm affected by it anymore. They stop enforcing the "months" once you reach High School ( or atleast they should )
To quote the Diplomats... "I really mean it"

You should care because it's in your country. But I guess your right. We should only care about stuff that affects us. We should be more narrow minded like you, and this world would be a better place. Bam! Twist it on ya! :lol:
-Mike Jones