When does one become gay?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

When does one become gay?

Post by Master Higgins »

Well the other day me and some friends were bored as fukk so we started playing truth or dare, well this girl asked my good freind if he'd ever sleep with a man and he said "Hells Yes I would" I laughed and I said "You're kidding right?"
"No way, you haven't ever been attracted to a man?"
"Well not quite, I mean I could see myself drawing a guy or sculpting a statue of his beauty or something."
"I figured you would sleep with Or?."
"Eh I admit Or? is a frikkin handsome guy, but I wouldn't sleep with him."
"Alright I myself don't think I could recieve either, that would be rough."
"Wow this a pretty gay conversation."
"Ey What's gay about it man?"
"We are talking about screwing guys that is what is gay about it"
"Heh, I could sleep with 10 guys and not be gay."
"That makes no sense"
"Well it isn't like I am making a conscious effort to only have sex with men or something, I love women and I would be attracted to a few men, that doesn't make me gay."
After some silence, our gf says
"I think if two guys kiss they are gay"
I say "Well If I screw a guy in the ass and not kiss him is that gay"
"If you give him a reach around it is." My friend says
We laughed, the phone rang at that point and when I got off it the conversation had dissipated and I didn't want to bring it back up.
Anyways just wondering at what point does one become gay do you guys think?
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

If you willing and/or wanting to give or receive sexual things with another member of the same sex that generally means you are homosexual. Only exception I can think of us if you had sex with another member of your sex for some large sum of money, etc. Even then you would not be enjoying it.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Veggita2099 wrote:If you willing and/or wanting to give or receive sexual things with another member of the same sex that generally means you are homosexual. Only exception I can think of us if you had sex with another member of your sex for some large sum of money, etc. Even then you would not be enjoying it.
what abotu a handjob, a hand is a hand isn't it?
ian
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by ian »

your only gay if you are attracted the same sex.. :D and if two guys kiss it doesnt make them gay! maybe they just wanted to try it for fun :D
It's a livin' thing, Its a terrible thing to lose.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

ian wrote:your only gay if you are attracted the same sex.. :D and if two guys kiss it doesnt make them gay! maybe they just wanted to try it for fun :D
I've been attracted to the same sex, but is different from female, with girls I want to throw them over a table and make love right there. The idea of sex with a man is disgusting to me, but I have been physically attracted to two men, although I have no desire to have sex with them, rather I am not sure in what way I desired them, more along the lines of wanting to be them/ befriend them because I thought they were really handsome. Kinds of guys I draw pictures of.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

ok, w/ the way u r talking, maybe im a homophobe, but am i the only one that thinks that?? plus sick, arent you the one that started the topic of a girl that ""wanted"" to screw you? or, deep down inside, was that a guy that ur attracted to, and u just want to give/get a handjob to/from him......hey, maybe its just me.........but i hope not.....
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

MKE wrote:ok, w/ the way u r talking, maybe im a homophobe, but am i the only one that thinks that?? plus sick, arent you the one that started the topic of a girl that ""wanted"" to screw you? or, deep down inside, was that a guy that ur attracted to, and u just want to give/get a handjob to/from him......hey, maybe its just me.........but i hope not.....
heh, I aint gay man, but I am also not closeminded I have never really thought on the subject and the idea of anal sex with a man grosses me out but I am not a liar, and I admit I have been attracted to two men but not in the same way as women. I have gotten plenty of play from girls and that girl in the thread is indeed a girl.

ps- Also the handjob thing was a hypothetical, I was just throwing that in there to see what other's thought.
Last edited by Master Higgins on Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ian
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by ian »

Sickliquid86 wrote:
ian wrote:your only gay if you are attracted the same sex.. :D and if two guys kiss it doesnt make them gay! maybe they just wanted to try it for fun :D
I've been attracted to the same sex, but is different from female, with girls I want to throw them over a table and make love right there. The idea of sex with a man is disgusting to me, but I have been physically attracted to two men, although I have no desire to have sex with them, rather I am not sure in what way I desired them, more along the lines of wanting to be them/ befriend them because I thought they were really handsome. Kinds of guys I draw pictures of.
i like a couple of guys i know i dont really want to hump them either maybe with a partner of the same sex you feel more comfortable talking and expressing yourself cause you think a chick wont understand... am i close :D
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

alright, im leaving this thread now...........and no, i have never been "attracted" to a guy b4
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

ian wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:
i like a couple of guys i know i dont really want to hump them either maybe with a partner of the same sex you feel more comfortable talking and expressing yourself cause you think a chick wont understand... am i close :D
not really, it isn't that I want to take sex with them, camaraderie is different I can even have that with a girl, and I don't like the idea of sex with a man because to me that would not be fun :? I like to make love to girls, filled out ones I don't like skinny girls nor thick girls just the middle size, usually short though like 5'5- 5' is my fav type, anyways what I am saying is when I have sex I am usually in control of the girl you know I usually hold her tight and kiss her and kind of I guess man handle her, girls like it though, they says I am pretty ferocious in bed. The thing abotu guys is that I couldn't do that, and sex with a guy wouldn't be fun like it is with a girl for me, so let me set it out that I am completely uninterested in it, but there are attractive guys I know, I mean the kind of guy that I am not quite sure what I want of him because I want to be their friend, their brother and make a sculpture of them, yet a part of it is somewhat like when I see a girl you know? So the thing is that I am confused on that, and I am not gay I know becuase I don't have a desire to sleep with them, rather maybe I want to be them. Ian do you ever get that sort of feeling? The idea of a guy doing me though makes me want to throw up though....
alright, im leaving this thread now...........and no, i have never been "attracted" to a guy b4
alright no hard feelings eh :P
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

I see you guys are missing a word in your vocabulary... bissexuality.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spaghetti »

It's as simple as this:

People who are gay consider themselves gay because they are attracted to the same sex in many ways, not just sexual. Sometimes I'm even attracted to women, but a woman is not the thing I would want in my bed night after night until I die. I want guys because they are more compatible with me emotionally as well as sexually.

You aren't gay or straight just because you go out screwing certain genders. You are gay or straight depending on your emotional dependencies and compatibilities with certain genders. And there are always surprises.

(Edit: All the above applies for straight people... just because you are sexually attracted to the same sex doesn't make you gay. When you start dating the same sex and having candle light dinners with the same sex, then you are gay. But hormones are weird! Don't fight weirdness!)
Last edited by spaghetti on Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ian
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by ian »

[quote="Sickliquid86"]I am not gay I know becuase I don't have a desire to sleep with them, rather maybe I want to be them. Ian do you ever get that sort of feeling? quote]

sort of. i wish i could live like them without all my probs and if i cant be like them i want to be around them in the hope i will forget my problems and have someone to talk with
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Fragger wrote:I see you guys are missing a word in your vocabulary... bissexuality.
But I am not gay yet! How do we know if one is bisexual if the state of gayness isn't specified! Not to mention that i myself am attracted to two men in a way I don't understand, which isn't necessarily sexual.
sort of. i wish i could live like them without all my probs and if i cant be like them i want to be around them in the hope i will forget my problems and have someone to talk with
ey I understand what you are saying, It is quite a bit like that, do you get like a kind of feeling in your gut when it happens, then like a feeling like it isn't right from your brain? I can't explain it very well.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

It's as simple as this:

People who are gay consider themselves gay because they are attracted to the same sex in many ways, not just sexual. Sometimes I'm even attracted to women, but a woman is not the thing I would want in my bed night after night until I die. I want guys because they are more compatible with me emotionally as well as sexually.

You aren't gay or straight just because you go out screwing certain genders. You are gay or straight depending on your emotional dependencies and compatibilities with certain genders. And there are always surprises.
most men are emotionally more compatible with other males I imagine, but we all want to fukk women it seems. I am not quite sure if I am gay then lol I don't think I am , rather I don't want to be either.
ian
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by ian »

anyone could be "bi" you dont know
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

Yeah, you're gay when you want to kiss or have sexual fantasies about a man for pleasure. For example, I could say "Colin Farrel is good looking." That does NOT mean I'm gay. It just means that I acknowledge that he is a good looking man. If someone says "I want to kiss Colin Farrel" or "I want to have sex with Colin Farrel", then they probably ARE gay. Unless they're joking, of course.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

ian wrote:anyone could be "bi" you dont know
I don't understand BI, if you screw men you are gay, I don't think it is possible to not be attracted to the opposite sex myself so I don't quite grasp the whole BI thing. You either are gay or you aren't. Also what I don't understand is how these guys will go out with really effeminate guys when they are gay, that doesn't make sense to me, when I see girly guys or the stereotypical guy, all joking aside I want to beat him to half to death. Where as those 2 guys I was telling you about one is a really buff guy who is always real nice to everyone, and the other is a Basque Soccer Player I know with really cool style of hair and all that who acts really manly.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Yeah, you're gay when you want to kiss or have sexual fantasies about a man for pleasure. For example, I could say "Colin Farrel is good looking." That does NOT mean I'm gay. It just means that I acknowledge that he is a good looking man. If someone says "I want to kiss Colin Farrel" or "I want to have sex with Colin Farrel", then they probably ARE gay. Unless they're joking, of course.
Ya I don't have sexual fantasies about men, but this feeling I get , I will write out the "symptons"
1) Tightening of the stomach/ Butterflies
2) I want talk to them
3) Hang out with them
4) Be them
5) Sometimes I want to see them naked
Things that do not happen
1) I do not get an erection
2) Do not have fantasies of sex
3) Do not smile like when I am around girls
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

Sickliquid86 wrote:
Ya I don't have sexual fantasies about men, but this feeling I get , I will write out the "symptons"
1) Tightening of the stomach/ Butterflies
2) I want talk to them
3) Hang out with them
4) Be them
5) Sometimes I want to see them naked
Things that do not happen
1) I do not get an erection
2) Do not have fantasies of sex
3) Do not smile like when I am around girls
No, that doesn't mean you're gay. It just means that you think they're cool and you look up to them. It's normal. You have a deep respect for them.