Dreamcast Online 2004 Reg Full List

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
DreamcastUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dreamcast Online 2004 Reg Full List

Post by DreamcastUK »

Hello there I would like to Know which Dreamcast Games are still online with there servers let it be PAL / NTSC or Jap if there are still running does anyone know?

games like F355 / Quake 3 / PSO series / Chu Chu / pod 2 / speed devils / toy racer / monco racing sim / sega sports games / unreal / any thing along those lines are I have a Dreamcast Broadband Adapter and I wanna get on the online side of things I know your saying its a bit bloodly late now... well it isn't really seeing as the games still rock and I can hook it up to my hub..

Why don't ppl make homebrew online games that would really be cool and make some programs for my Dream Eye in English lol

Anyway Regards all I am Back (About time)

DreamcastUK
http://www.ukrockers.com / http://www.jarviscomputers.com
DreamcastUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DreamcastUK »

39 views and no one replies hmmm
Sweater Fish
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Sweater Fish »

I think Outtrigger and Quake 3 are the only games still online that you can play with a BBA. PSO as well, I guess, since it's apparently only the US server that's coming down at the end of the month. Starlancer, 4x4 Evolution and Worms World Party are also still online, but I think they'll only work with dial-up. ChuChu Rocket is still up in the US and Japan. i sure which Japan-only online games are still up...GuruGuru Onsen 3 is the only one I can think of offhand.

...word is bondage...
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

From what I've read, they will all be down by the end of the year. Most are down now. Quake 3 will always be playable becuase it has a configurable IP, and you can run a server on a PC with the DC version map pack.
Sweater Fish
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Sweater Fish »

Yeah, but people have been saying "they'll be down by the end of the year" every year since 2001. We'll see.

4x4 Evolution is another one that will always be up since it just connects to PC and Mac servers. Starlancer might, too, I'm not sure. I also recall reading on GameFAQs that some people managed to get Bomberman Online working on independent servers, so maybe that's another one that'll always be playable if people take the effort to make a server for it. And Chu Chu Rocket...the fact that that's still up defies all logic, so I have no reason to believe that it'll ever be coming down. The servers must be hidden away in some cave somewhere that time forgot and getting power through some sort of geo-thermal rods or something.

Oh yeah, and don't forget Sega Swirl, right. That one will always be "online," too.

...word is bondage...
marioman
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by marioman »

god, I have 4x4 evo but it doesnt work.
hi
ben15dc
a frickin badge
a frickin badge

Post by ben15dc »

DreamcastUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DreamcastUK »

i got a email about that ahes ago but people tell me and people on here have replied there is ways around it.

Games like Unreal will that work as that is like quake to connect. f355?? that also has network stuff i just wish people on homebrew would create DC Connect like XBOX Connect it will do very well and I would pay for that program seeing as i pre ordered all the DC new games coming out

Regards