Is this cuz she wants to screw me or not... I'm confused...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Master Higgins »

Dude, man, all you have to do is relax. Chicks dig guys who are relaxed, oh, by the by, are you even good at spanish, cause if your not, Hmm?
spanish is my first language
---
Eh anyways man I studied with her, what I did was made her read song lyrics, and a story and taught how to conjugate verbs she didn't know and taught her new words, she isn't SOOO bad at spanish but could use some serious work. Anyways I didn't get paid cuz I am a dumbass and said it wasn't necessary but knowing her eventually i will get payed a lil bit. Well we studied for abotu 1 1/2 hours and then we just chilled I made her laugh a bunch and then like I left to go to check up on some stuff. She wore a really skimpy outfit and really seemed comfortable other than that I didn't get any "fukkme" vibes. I did find out some cool shit though, her neighbor is like 40 and she smokes weed with her at her houe and is like going to introduce me so like me and my friends can get cool with the lady and crash at her house :mrgreen:
daisyboy13
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by daisyboy13 »

Oh, well it makes sense that she asked you then. But whatever happens you need only to go with the flow. Don't go in expecting anything at all, not the tutur thing, nor the sex thing, just relax and do anything she wants to do. I'm not saying wait till it's obvious, not at all, that pisses girls off beyond beleif. If you feel "that vibe" and she gives you "the look" go for it. Best case scenario however. But if you don't feel it, do push for it. It might take some time. Oh yeah, is she good at spanish?
And I don't want to live my life, like everybody else
And I won't say that I feel fine, like everybody else
cause, I'm not like everbody else
-the Kinks-
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Oh yeah, is she good at spanish?
she is good for a gringa who has never been exposed to it, otherwise not really as far as standards, she can read like 3rd grade level stories with my help and doesnt have bad pronunciation but she cant roll her R's and says H as in english instead of silent a bit, but she is pretty bright considering it is not something she really cares to learn. Her problem was last year she had a teacher who just didn't care so she doesn't know all the vocab or how to conjugate verbs.
daisyboy13
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by daisyboy13 »

How far can she conjugate? No real relavance, just wonder how other schools do at spanish.
-the Kinks-
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

only present tense right now I am teaching her the past tenses
daisyboy13
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by daisyboy13 »

Word. Keep us all posted with the details
-the Kinks-
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mariobro »

Yo amo,
Tu amas,
El ama,
Ella ama,
Nosotros amamos,
Ellos aman,
Ustedes aman,
Vosotros ama?s...

First verb she should be able to conjugate. :D

And by the way, Fidel loves Mao. That's a sad little pun when said in Spanish, But only people who are really good at the language will get it. :oops:
"Until I finally made it, life was kinda hit or miss...
And I'd love to talk philosophy, but I gotta take a piss"
-David Lee Roth
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

JUMP ON HER
if she freaks out say sorry just messin wait another half hour and do it again
repeat until you get laid :mrgreen:
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Yo amo,
Tu amas,
El ama,
Ella ama,
Nosotros amamos,
Ellos aman,
Ustedes aman,
Vosotros ama?s...

First verb she should be able to conjugate.

And by the way, Fidel loves Mao. That's a sad little pun when said in Spanish, But only people who are really good at the language will get it.
I get it :P ... I think is it Fidel ama Mao "Fidel ha mamado?". Anyways, That reminded me of grade school man, did you guys have to learn sentences like "Mi mama me ama" and stuff like that only using like two letters :P Reciting it all like an chorus or something, that was fun.
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mariobro »

Mi Mam? me mima...

Esa masa es buena...

John Romero es mi mayate - Trans: John Romero is MY bitch... ohh, that long hair.. :D
-David Lee Roth
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

I am thinking maybe she just want someone she knows as her tutor but I dunno, and the fact she is afraid of sex makes me thing that if it is to get me then she wants to have a non-sexual relationship which well I will have no part of
I dunno if i'm lucky or something, but girls always approach me with shit like that but i end up infiltrating those barriers over time, so i wouldnt worry about that happening.
as for the rest, just be upfront and joke with her about what you want to do and see how she reacts. Repeat till it becomes serious and a reality :wink: haha
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

MystiK wrote:
I am thinking maybe she just want someone she knows as her tutor but I dunno, and the fact she is afraid of sex makes me thing that if it is to get me then she wants to have a non-sexual relationship which well I will have no part of
I dunno if i'm lucky or something, but girls always approach me with shit like that but i end up infiltrating those barriers over time, so i wouldnt worry about that happening.
as for the rest, just be upfront and joke with her about what you want to do and see how she reacts. Repeat till it becomes serious and a reality :wink: haha
how bout not, acting like you want sex is the number 1 way not to get it from my experience
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mariobro »

I have to agree. Joking about it would be a bad idea. You would look like a perv, the tools of persuasion take a long time to warm up... :D

Eventually, I see it as a political issue. :o :o . So, I put my award-winning debate skills to work. :D

"Why?" she asks. "Why not?" I reply. Eventually, all objections are futile, and slowly, but surely, success is yours. (This sounds like text from a Japanese RPG).

This takes time, however, but the outcome pretty much justifues the wait. :D
-David Lee Roth
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

What you have to realize is that you have to be different than every other guy she knows. And you need to be genuine about it. Every guy she knows wants to sleep with her too, so why should she let you? Treat her like a lady, but let her know you've got a kinky side to you too. If she's interested she should at least subtly let you know. The thing about being a guy, you have to find a girl that wants to sleep with you... the thing about being a girl, you have to choose which guy to sleep with. Keep that in mind. ;-)
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Narcissus wrote:What you have to realize is that you have to be different than every other guy she knows. And you need to be genuine about it. Every guy she knows wants to sleep with her too, so why should she let you? Treat her like a lady, but let her know you've got a kinky side to you too. If she's interested she should at least subtly let you know. The thing about being a guy, you have to find a girl that wants to sleep with you... the thing about being a girl, you have to choose which guy to sleep with. Keep that in mind. ;-)
ey true, me and my friends were chilling with her earlier. Me and my main man alessandro went over to her house and she has the whole upstairs to herself, she also is an only child and likes to play video games :o anyways so we were chilling with her and we ask her to take her shirt off which she did :P pretty stupid thing to do she prolly was uncomfortable in the situation nonetheless I am actually beginning to like her a bit more so I am going to work my way in to the bf position and see how that goes, and damn she has a nice ass :P