Is this cuz she wants to screw me or not... I'm confused...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Is this cuz she wants to screw me or not... I'm confused...

Post by Master Higgins »

Well there was this freshmen (now sophmore) in my biology class last year and like I would kinda make fun/mess with her like most upperclass men do with freshmen chix, we ended up being pretty cool though and talking online a bit. Now this girl has a below average face but a friggin smokin body :o So we talked a couple of times on the phone in which she told me the following things
* She has one extremeley close gf who was always over pretty much
* She enjoys being naked, her an her friend are naked with eachother a lot
Well so I though she was a slutty bisexual chick right? So I ask her what is her biggest phobia...and she says [drumroll] SEX! I am thinking "wtf!". So you know my dreams of a booty call girl shattered, I kind of don't really see her much or talk to her much anymore. Well a month later, she is a hella rich girl mind you, so she calls me up and offers to pay me to be her tutor, I am like "sure. Now I am wondering what the hell that is, I mean, why would she call me, she always seemed to like to talk to me, but they have professional tutors. I am thinking maybe she just want someone she knows as her tutor but I dunno, and the fact she is afraid of sex makes me thing that if it is to get me then she wants to have a non-sexual relationship which well I will have no part of :lol: Now there is the chance she lying just so I wouldn't think she was a slut after what she said earlier, but then I trust she wasn't. So umm what do you guys think?
I will take the tutoring cuz I need the money, but I wanna know what I am getting into :P
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

First of all, if you go over there thinking there's any chance you might end up having sex her, make sure you bring a raincoat. We don't need any Sickliquid Jr's running around just yet. Other than that, try to find a subtle way to get the necessary info out of her.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

First of all, if you go over there thinking there's any chance you might end up having sex her, make sure you bring a raincoat. We don't need any Sickliquid Jr's running around just yet. Other than that, try to find a subtle way to get the necessary info out of her.
hehe, subtleness....that will be tough. And ya I always have 2 condoms in my wallet, I wanna get some day after pills for virgins though, cuz no point in wearing a condom if you got a day after pill on them.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

I think it would be best to ride it out and see what happens rather than try to figure it out prematurely. But nonetheless I am wondering if anyone has been in this situation or has advice :|
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mariobro »

You gotta play it by ear, man! Gotta be smooth... never let them see you sweat. If you act like you want it BAD, you won't get any... that's how chicks are...

Seems we have in our hands an "intellectual chick" situation... she's looking for a mentor, a father figure... well, step right up to the bat! I missed many a boat in my day, because of self-doubt, and second-guessing. I learned my lesson.

One word of warning, though. You gotta keep a certain detachment in your approach. Since you'll want to use the "sensitive man" strategy, you'll have to mantain some distance, so she doesn't end up seeing you as "only a friend". Man, that's the kiss of death.

A sense of humor goes a long way. BUT... never make fun of yourself. Oddly, chicks see this as a sign of insecurity, when it's precisely the opposite. So, make fun of others.

Oh, and the "so-so face - boomin' body" factor can't be beat! If you play your cards right, you're in for one hell of a ride! Trust me on this.

Hope this helps.

Seeya.
"Until I finally made it, life was kinda hit or miss...
And I'd love to talk philosophy, but I gotta take a piss"
-David Lee Roth
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Seems we have in our hands an "intellectual chick" situation... she's looking for a mentor, a father figure... well, step right up to the bat! I missed many a boat in my day, because of self-doubt, and second-guessing. I learned my lesson.
I think maybe it's more like she is not doing so well inspanish :P
A sense of humor goes a long way. BUT... never make fun of yourself. Oddly, chicks see this as a sign of insecurity, when it's precisely the opposite. So, make fun of others.
o gosh I know, I am more or less a pretty nice guy so I used to never make fun of anyone but myself...How wrong I was :P
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

first off stop thinking about what if she wants to bang me. i never think about that. i'm always on the prowl to make her bang me. think about some witty lines you can slip in while tutoring.

biology eh? tell her gynocology is a subset of biology and that she must pull off her panties so you can identify parts.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

first off stop thinking about what if she wants to bang me. i never think about that. i'm always on the prowl to make her bang me. think about some witty lines you can slip in while tutoring.

biology eh? tell her gynocology is a subset of biology and that she must pull off her panties so you can identify parts.
good point, I should probably be a dick to her I sincerely hope she doesn't want me to be her friend :no: I wil have to teacvh her this as the first thing in spanish "A mi no me interesa ser tu amigo!" (I have no interest in being your friend)
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

oh spanish you gotta tutor her in? oh man thats even better.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

oh spanish you gotta tutor her in? oh man thats even better.
hells yes it is
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

Well lets see. How old are you, and how old is she? Think about it, if you can't keep your liquid in your pants, and she is underage, it looks like she might be having more money than she already does. She said sex because it is a stupid classic girl answer. Let me ask you this, have you ever asked a girl if she had been with anyone or is a virgin, and the girl say that she is a virgin, when you know for a fact that she isn't? It is the same kind of thing. What she is wanting from you is exactly what you are getting into; a tutor, but I don't think that it has to do with the spanish, even though it might be like that for alittle bit at first. Think about it, she is paying you for your :hump: If you play your cards right, even though she may be fugly(haha) you can be a rich man.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Ya man, girls are such liars dood she prolly has fukked a boatful of sailors. lol jk I am still pretty sure she is a virgin, but she gets reallly really nervous sometimes, so that is why I could see her as having been truthful about the sex thing...maybe she wants to get over the phobia with me :mrgreen: But I dunno if she was truthful or not time will tell.
Well lets see. How old are you, and how old is she?
I am 17 and she is like 15 or like 16 I dont really know :P one of those two.
What she is wanting from you is exactly what you are getting into; a tutor, but I don't think that it has to do with the spanish, even though it might be like that for alittle bit at first. Think about it, she is paying you for your Image If you play your cards right, even though she may be fugly(haha) you can be a rich man.
That is my hope she also told me that her parents are never home and that she lives in a huge house, and that I could stop over whevever so If I get in good wit her I can have a girl who pays me to have sex with her, and a pad for me and my friends to smoke ganjer at :o
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

And ya I always have 2 condoms in my wallet,
if i were ya i would get them out of ya wallet........if you ever want to use THOSE ones. i have had many scares because the condoms broke b/c I caried them in my walet.....

Just to warn ya........ :wink:
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

f i were ya i would get them out of ya wallet........if you ever want to use THOSE ones. i have had many scares because the condoms broke b/c I caried them in my walet.....

Just to warn ya........
I used one a while back it was fine, but I'll take your word for it
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

He is right, my g/f read in Cosmo that carrying a condom in your wallet carries more of a chance for it to tear for some reason.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Day after pills are bad to use on a regular basis. They can have negative side effects. I don't reccomend using them as normal birth control, they should be for emergencies or accidents.
daisyboy13
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by daisyboy13 »

Dude, man, all you have to do is relax. Chicks dig guys who are relaxed, oh, by the by, are you even good at spanish, cause if your not, Hmm?
And I don't want to live my life, like everybody else
And I won't say that I feel fine, like everybody else
cause, I'm not like everbody else
-the Kinks-
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

Why condoms break in your wallet.
It's not your wallet's fault.
It's your ass.
The heat from being in your pocket all night long causes the latex to melt slightly and gives it a greater chance of breaking.

And as for getting into this girl's pants.
Forget about it.
Don't mention it, don't bring it up, don't even slightly think about the possibility of suggesting it.
If she wants to, she will let you know.
But don't count on being anything but a tutor to her.
She just may see you as a really good friend.
No signature.
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mariobro »

But then latex condoms would break down from heat caused by friction... :) doesn?t make sense...

To avoid condom-related angst and stress, you should go with polyurethane condoms. They're really cool. I don't think chicks dig the smell of a deflated balloon...

And carrying a condom in your wallet seems incredibly tacky. It would make you look way too "optimistic" :P . Or it could cause unwarranted approaches from gay men.
"Until I finally made it, life was kinda hit or miss...
And I'd love to talk philosophy, but I gotta take a piss"
-David Lee Roth
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

20 minutes vs. 6 hours
No signature.