Where do I find artists?

If you have any questions on programming, this is the place to ask them, whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer. Discussion on programming in general is also welcome. We will help you with programming homework, but we will not do your work for you! Any porting requests must be made in Developmental Ideas.
nightshade
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Where do I find artists?

Post by nightshade »

Alright, so this is a little off topic - but it's a cry for help from a fellow devver, so hear me out, okay? Here's the question: where do I find a good artist to collaborate on a project? I want to make a good homebrew fighting game for the DC (well, probably on PC first, then a port). Problem is, I'm a devver, not an artist, so the graphics I've been producing are pretty crappy. I'd like to do a project that doesn't look half-a'ed, but I need some help on this.. any suggestions?[/quote]
radish28
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by radish28 »

no one' sgoing to help yo uunless you hire someone. i reccomend you learn C and OpenGL to be able to do it yourself.
Its been a while...
Oz
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Oz »

Radish I think you misunderstood. He already knows how to develop an engine (the c and opengl part), but he needs some assistance in the graphics department (i.e. backgrounds, texture, and models). Im sure there is someone out there who would be interested.
radish28
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by radish28 »

oh, sorry, then goto http://nehe.gamedev.net/ for some guides on OpenGL. why not let us see your demos?
Its been a while...