Freddy vs jason ending discussion(spoilers)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Freddy vs jason ending discussion(spoilers)

Post by SuperMegatron »

I cant believe after freddy kicked the crap out of jason like that they had jason basicly win Freddy had him in the dreamworld and seemed to kick the crap out of him in the real world to
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

There's gonna be a sequel, the actor that plays Freddy already confirmed it.
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Freddy is immortal. He doesnt have a corporeal form anymore, so even if they pulled him out like that, destroying his body wont kill his soul, which just keeps on reviving when people fear him.

Jason looked like he was ready to be killed, when Freddy touched upon his weakness, which was water and his fear of drowning. He could have been killed then and there, imo, but he had some hiddem reserve of strength and fought back.

I dont really see any weap points in Freddy's armor. Even the ending was funny, with Freddy winking at the audience. Great movie, and people were going nuts whenever they fought.

Grade A :mrgreen:
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Eh, I have a weak stomach. Slasher movies kinda offend me, I think I'd rather stay away. I wouldn't mind seeing the two fight though.
JDUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JDUK »

This movie was so funny it was a true parrody of slasher horror movies, it was the film scream should have been/was billed as not the pile of shit that scream was. This movie had it all : Boobs n' Mutilation.

When you see that guy get "bent" backwards the whole cinima just laughed out loud.

I saw a trailer for this a month ago and said "omfg that is going to be the biggest load of wank i'll ever see"... I came back from watching it to night and said "that was shit, but funny, highly enjoyable shit"

I've never felt like clapping at the cinima but that last shot of Jason with the winking Freddy head almost made me....if my girlfriend handt been giving my worried looks throughout the film.
JDUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JDUK »

Kenichi wrote:Eh, I have a weak stomach. Slasher movies kinda offend me, I think I'd rather stay away.
Its not lying face down in a bathtub full of bloody water & getting buggered with ungrounded hedge trimmers offensive.... its more "Get that god damn screwdriver out of my head" funny
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Re: Freddy vs jason ending discussion(spoilers)

Post by Lartrak »

[quote="SuperMegatron"]I cant believe after freddy kicked the crap out of jason like that they had jason basicly win Freddy had him in the dreamworld and seemed to kick the crap out of him in the real world to[/quote]

He didn't kick the crap out of him. He chopped him up, but it is largely irrelevant, since Jason regenerates extremely quickly. Did you notice in the final shot his fingers had grown back? I've heard people say that is because it is supposed to be a dream or something, but I don't think so - he just grew them back THAT QUICK.

I will say Freddy did amazingly well in the final showdown, considering in the real world he is just a normal man (albeit an extremely tough man who knows how to fight, and he might be a little better then normal, dunno).

In other words, I don't think they will ever kill each other, as they both are almost impossible to kill.
JDUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JDUK »

Seeing as freddy can take a corpreal body at any time, just summon one out of thin air or animate independant parts or bog off to hell/dreamland when he gets "killed" and jason just keeps regenerating i cant see them killiing each other.

Ok the hulk or a tacticle nuke could probably finish Jason off but not the slice and dice shit Freddy throws out.

Freddy is probably more invincible, being a fear fuled demon than jason just some super strong, regenarative, undead thingy. But Freddy just dont got the damage output to lay him down.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

actually no one won the fight it was a draw they both killed each other... then at the end they regenerated.... jason just grabbed freddy's head

they will make a sequel to this... but also a new nightmare on elm street.... but the most important thing is that a prequel to the original night mare is in talkes

wess craven as writer/director

heather langincamp (the girl that was nancy in nightmare 1 and 3, and played her real self in wes cravens new nightmare) will play her own mother

freddy will be human... not dreamworld... it will be a psychological thriller