REQ: Planetweb v3.0 download or place to purchase

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
DarkangelUK
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

REQ: Planetweb v3.0 download or place to purchase

Post by DarkangelUK »

Hi, i was wondering if there's anywhere i can download Planetweb v3.0 or buy it? I got Planetweb v2 off DCEmu years ago.. but never got round to getting V3. Im in UK so it's very hard to come back. Thanks for any help.

(sorry if this is the wrong section i posted in)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary, and those who dont.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Well, we don't have PlanetWeb 3, but we have the superior Dream Passport 3 in various different forms. To try them out, download Psilocybin Dreams, a collection of various versions of DreamPassport 3 (and one DP2) complete with lots of VMU mini-games, homebrew games, music and other goodies: http://homebrew.dcemulation.org/xdp/xdp.html
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
qatmix
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by qatmix »

do any of the browsers allow you to log onto the hotmail site? the SPdreams one will not let me check hotmail.
aced411
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by aced411 »

Know as cool as Psilocybin Dreams is I don't really like it. It's still a little goofy and some webpages come up pretty wack. I enjoyed planetweb, but it had less features and of course i couldn't use broadband.
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

aced411 wrote:Know as cool as Psilocybin Dreams is I don't really like it. It's still a little goofy and some webpages come up pretty wack. I enjoyed planetweb, but it had less features and of course i couldn't use broadband.
Which of the browsers were you using? There were 4 of them. And if a webpage shows up wierd on DP3, which 3 of the browsers are based on, then it'll look even wierder on any other browser.

And to answer qatmix's querstion, unfortunately Hotmail is incompatible with any of the Dreamcast web browsers. But I do believe Yahoo! Mail is perfectly compatible, or at least it was quite recently.
Curtis001
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by Curtis001 »

yoowhore(yahoo) still works on dc,just chose classic mailbox after siging up for an account.