I NEED HELP WITH DISC JUGGLER

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
SheriffRoms
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I NEED HELP WITH DISC JUGGLER

Post by SheriffRoms »

im a newbie and i was told at this site *edited*
that i needed disc juggler version 2 and that 3 wont work (im guessing 4 wont work either because i wasted 4 cd-r's trying to burn 1 dreamcast game) but the problem is i cant find version 2 of disc juggler. i have tried google,direct connect,kazaa,and asked around in mirc client but i still have not found version 2 of disc juggler. i just hope someone could help me a lot!!! and put the link to download disc juggler version 2 (not 3 or 4) and look at the link up above and tell me if i should be following those directions to burn cdi files if not then tell me how. Thanks in advance :D
Best Phrase

"We are VENOM!"
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer

Post by curt_grymala »

I answered this same question over at Sbiffy forums
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer

Post by curt_grymala »

Here is how to burn CDI images with DJ4. Open DiscJuggler. Click "File", then select "New". Choose "Burn CD and DVD Images". Then, click on the piece of paper with a CD in front of it, and find your CDI image. Do not change any of your default settings. Simply click "Start", and it will burn the disc. If it still makes coasters, then I am afraid you have a corrupted CDI. If you are trying to burn back-ups, I can't help you, because I don't have the first clue how to burn them properly, and I never want to know. If you are trying to burn something that you downloaded from here, Consolevision, or Sbiffy!com, it should work without any trouble at all, because I used to use DiscJuggler 4 to burn all of the stuff I downloaded from here.
DreamZone Forums

curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer

Post by curt_grymala »

I've done a little more checking into this web site you suggested. It is a WAREZ site, and should never be mentioned here again. I need a moderator in here to remove the link, please.

WAREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you!!
DreamZone Forums

Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

well spotted.

:oops: