Hexen II

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
darkchilly
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hexen II

Post by darkchilly »

I wanted to give the Hexen II demo a try. I downloaded the Nero image and burn it. When I popped it into the dreamcast all I got was the screen when you put in a music CD. Is the Hexen II demo self-booting? It didn't seem to work with Utopia either. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks!
ArmV
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by ArmV »

i wouldn't bother with the ready made images they dont seem to boot, or maybe they just dont work in vga thats wot i tried em in, u? u best not try hexen2 yet anyway its really jerky and reboots the dc a lot. not worth it untill its finished.
I'll put the kibosh on you!
darkchilly
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by darkchilly »

Alright....Thanks...I got enough Doom and Quake to play as it is...I was just curious how Hexen II was looking. Thanks for the update.