Program to setup a Proxyserver fo my DC?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
BlackxKnight
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Program to setup a Proxyserver fo my DC?

Post by BlackxKnight »

Id like to setup a proxy server on my computer so I can access the internet thru that (I have Cable on my computer) but I dont have a BBA yet and I was wondering if it would be reasonably fast and if there were any programs that will make it easier to setup. I have Win 98SE btw
BxKreations Now much more than just Mugen.
MDPBlackout
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by MDPBlackout »

BlackxKnight
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BlackxKnight »

well tryed his way and it wouldnt work on both win98se and win2kpro (I have both on my comp)
is it possible to connect via a coders cable because i have one on its way from lik-sang other wise im probably gonna bite the bullet and get a BBA for $100 or whatever there going for now on ebay...btw quetion about the BBA when i go into my web browser 2.0 it has no options regarding a bba does this interface change or somthing when i put in a BBA or do i have to buy another web browser that supports BBA....also do i have to get a US BBA or wil a JAP one work fine
BxKreations Now much more than just Mugen.