Soul Calibur Tournement

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Saiyan Eye
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Soul Calibur Tournement

Post by Saiyan Eye »

Well, I havn't posted in a while, so I thought I would post with some cool news! In my small town in Central Illinois, at a rural video rental store, Hollywood Video (well okay, not so rural :lol: ), their was a Soul Calibur tournement! Not to much of a show, only about 10 people participated, but despite all that; I finished as a semi finalist. My brother Danny finished in first place, he makes me proud.
:)
--==--
marioman
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by marioman »

thats awsome, I wished I lived somewhere with video game tournys.
hi
nymus
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by nymus »

Arcade or DC? I just find it too hard to play with arcade sticks :(. I even tried SC2 demo on Gamecube and hated the controls.
behold the mind
inspired by Dreamcast
BlackxKnight
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BlackxKnight »

nymus wrote:Arcade or DC? I just find it too hard to play with arcade sticks :(. I even tried SC2 demo on Gamecube and hated the controls.
man i like the arcade feel better than on the dc but i love them both none the less
BxKreations Now much more than just Mugen.
Saiyan Eye
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Saiyan Eye »

It was the DreamCast version of Soul Calibur. One July 21, I beleive that is the correct date, Hollywood Video is having a Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournement! This tournement has a $20 entry fee though; the Soul Calibur tournement was free. :mrgreen:
--==--
Execution-Neu
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Execution-Neu »

That sounds sweet. I entered a MVC2 tournament a while back fun stuff unfortunately everyone had to use cheapo Cable.
Roy Campbell: SNAAAAAAAAKE!
djray
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by djray »

haha! cable and his gun! super cheap indeed!
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

The Dreamcast version of Soul Calibur has better graphics than the actual arcade version. :o
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.