Some Stuff I need to get rid of..

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
bizzle
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Some Stuff I need to get rid of..

Post by bizzle »

I got some stuff I need to get rid of, because I am running out of space in my room..

I have a few Xbox games left I am willing to get rid of.

I have the JSRF/Sega GT 2002 combo disc. This is NTSC, and in a REAL DVD case, with the manuals for each games. I heard the PAL people just got a white envelope for there game. $9

Nascar Thunder 2002. This is actually one of the best Nascar games I've ever played. I just have no time to really play it anymore. $9

For Dreamcast I have..

Tokyo Xtreme Racer. This comes without the original case and manual. Just the disc. It's in great shape. One of the best racers on Dreamcast. Gamestop sells it for $30, with no case and manual. Make an offer.

Test Drive Le Mans. Comes with original case, and manual. The case has a small crack in it, but thats about the only thing wrong with it. Make an offer.

Alien Front Online. Pretty cool game to play even though the online part is dead. Has original case and manual. Has a crack in the case, but thats the only thing wrong with it. Comes with the microphone as well. Make an offer.

Speed Devils. Comes with original case and manual. It needs a new case though. Game has a few little scratches, but works great still. Make an offer.

Sonic Adventure 1. No case or manual. Has some scratches, but works fine. Make an offer.

Master System stuff is sold.

Some Intellevision stuff..
The Electric Company: Word Fun
NBA Basketball
Space Battle
Golf
Stampede
Horse Racing

The Official Carnival, by Sega. Video Game Cartridge for use with the Intelevision Master Component and Sears Super Video Arcade.

The labels are all worn on these games, considering some are over 20 years old.

Atari 5200 game: Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.

This above(Intellevision games, Atari 5200 game) I want to get rid of as a lot. Untested. These come are left overs from a lot I sold before to Veggita2099, I think he said the ones I sold him worked. These may or may not. I have no way to test them. Take it all for $5

I have an HTML book. HTML 4 Bible 2nd Edition. Comes with some CD too. It's a big book. 748 pages.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... s&n=507846
More info on the book there. I payed $40 for it, but it sells online at Amazon and other places still for about $35. It's been taken care of, and just a little bit a wear on a few corners. People on Amazon on even selling it used for over $30. I'll let it go for less than that, make an offer if intererested.
Last edited by bizzle on Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Oh yeah, I have Windows 95 sealed, with manual, install cd, and boot floppy. It's OEM from Dell, but should work on any PC. The person I got it from said it will work on any PC though. I was going to use it on a PC I had, but it didn't have a CD-ROM, so I have no use for it now. $7 if anyone wants it. SOLD
Last edited by bizzle on Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Oh yeah, I have Windows 95 sealed, with manual, install cd, and boot floppy. It's OEM from Dell, but should work on any PC. The person I got it from said it will work on any PC though. I was going to use it on a PC I had, but it didn't have a CD-ROM, so I have no use for it now. $7 if anyone wants it.
I got that set and can confirm it works on systems other than Dell's, I've used my dell OEM Win95 on several compaq machines without a hitch.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Gmc wrote:
Oh yeah, I have Windows 95 sealed, with manual, install cd, and boot floppy. It's OEM from Dell, but should work on any PC. The person I got it from said it will work on any PC though. I was going to use it on a PC I had, but it didn't have a CD-ROM, so I have no use for it now. $7 if anyone wants it.
I got that set and can confirm it works on systems other than Dell's, I've used my dell OEM Win95 on several compaq machines without a hitch.
Thanks for confirming.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

I also have a bunch of comic books. All from about 1994. They were from a Comic Store buyout.. a lot of time are in those comic book plastic bags still. I am selling random lots of them if anyone is interested. I could possibly make a list of them.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

$4 for sonic adventure
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

I have some UNTESTED(I have no working NES to test them again) NES games too. I remember they worked before, a while ago. They probably needed to have the pins to be cleaned too.
If you are interested, let me know.

Metroid(silver labeled one)
Rally Bike
Tecmo Super Bowl
Gradius
Tengen R.B.I Baseball
Hogans Ally(needs I light gun, I have one of those too)
The Addams Family
and Top Gun
ALL SOLD, sorry, ended up selling them all to someone in a lot, along with all my NES Stuff.
Last edited by bizzle on Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

How much do you want for metroid?
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Narcissus wrote:How much do you want for metroid?
I don't really have a set price for it, just make an offer.
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

5 bux? If it's with manual and box i'll pay 10.
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

How many comic books are there? $8 for gradius and hogan's ally.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

EvilN wrote:How many comic books are there? $8 for gradius and hogan's ally.
There are 63 comic books. I was planning just getting rid of them all in one lot. I checked the values of one of them, just for the hell of it, and it was worth $6, so there are a few worth more than I'd sell them for. I was hoping to get rid of them all for about.. $20. There are some doubles though. They are all in good condition, and a lot are in those plastic sleeves.
Last edited by bizzle on Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

I just updated the Windows thing, becuase I sold that. BTW, I can only accept money orders.. I know its a pain, but my mom won't get paypal.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

EvilN wrote:
How many comic books are there? $8 for gradius and hogan's ally.

There are 63 comic books. I was planning just getting rid of them all in one lot. I checked the values of one of them, just for the hell of it, and it was worth $6, so there are a few worth more than I'd sell them for. I was hoping to get rid of them all for about.. $20. There are some doubles though. They are all in good condition, and a lot are in those plastic sleeves.

Thats fine for Gradius and Hogan's Ally. Hogan's Ally needs a Light Gun, do you have one already?

Nacissus, thats fine, I don't have the box or anything. Just the cart.

Remember, these games are untested, and will probably need the contacts on them cleaned.

I have 3 lightguns, actually, and then a third party one..:) What's the general type of comic? DC or Marvel?
area
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by area »

Xylene wrote:I have some UNTESTED(I have no working NES to test them again) NES games too. I remember they worked before, a while ago. They probably needed to have the pins to be cleaned too.

Rally Bike
Tecmo Super Bowl
Gradius
Tengen R.B.I Baseball
The Addams Family
and Top Gun
Isn't that game super-rare or something?
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

EvilN wrote:I have 3 lightguns, actually, and then a third party one..:) What's the general type of comic? DC or Marvel?
There are DC and Marvel. Here are some of them.. Spider-Man
Daredevil
Silver Surfer
Batman
James Bond 007
Zorro
The Hulk
Zero Hour: Crisis in Time!
Green Lantern
Aqua Man
Extreme Justic
Warrior
Anima
War Machine
Ren And Stimpy
Bishop
Steel
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

area wrote:
Xylene wrote:I have some UNTESTED(I have no working NES to test them again) NES games too. I remember they worked before, a while ago. They probably needed to have the pins to be cleaned too.

Rally Bike
Tecmo Super Bowl
Gradius
Tengen R.B.I Baseball
The Addams Family
and Top Gun
It's all over Ebay, so I don't think its rare.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

area wrote:

Rally Bike
Tecmo Super Bowl
Gradius
Tengen R.B.I Baseball
The Addams Family
and Top Gun
It's a C- on the official list, which is Borderline Common.
area
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by area »

Roofus wrote:
area wrote:

Rally Bike
Tecmo Super Bowl
Gradius
Tengen R.B.I Baseball
The Addams Family
and Top Gun
It's a C- on the official list, which is Borderline Common.
Obviously not, then :)
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Nevermind. edited.