neo geo pocket link?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
runkthepunk
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

neo geo pocket link?

Post by runkthepunk »

hey there does anyone know which games were compatible with the DC neo pocket link cable i know cap vs snk is but which dc version has the link option? i have just ordered one (cable) and want some link up goodness! also does anyone know if 4x4 evolution came out in a pal version i asked sega europe they sent me some list and they hardly knew any games that came out. oh one more thing what about the flintstones racing game did that ever make it out coz it was on their list?
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by The Kron »

Cool Coon Toon + Cool Cool Jam

King of Fighters Dream match 99 + King of Fighters R2

King of Fighters 99 Evolution + King of Fighters: Battle de Paradise

Capcom vs SNK + Match of the Millenium

Im pretty sure you can link up Neo Cardfighters clash as well but I cant remember what DC game it works with.

And 4x4 Evolution didn't get a PAL release, Just USA.
Freeze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Freeze »

Nope, 4x4 Evolution was released in Europe as well, it has also an online mode. :)

Flintstones: Viva Rock Vegas was never released as a retail version, but there a a few press GDs (White Labels).
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

I saw a non-import review of 4x4 Revolution in TotalGames's Dreamcast Magazine.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by The Kron »

Freeze wrote:Nope, 4x4 Evolution was released in Europe as well, it has also an online mode. :)
The only 4x4 game released on PAL was 4x4 Thunder by Midway.

If you have a picture of the PAL version of 4x4 Evo I'd love to see it, but I know it wasn't released as I know some people who work for Take2 who made it.
az bont wrote:I saw a non-import review of 4x4 Revolution in TotalGames's Dreamcast Magazine.
Means nothing mate the PAL release was canned, Half Life was reviewed in a UK DC magazine as well.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

The Kron wrote:
az bont wrote:I saw a non-import review of 4x4 Revolution in TotalGames's Dreamcast Magazine.
Means nothing mate the PAL release was canned, Half Life was reviewed in a UK DC magazine as well.
Good point, they also reviewed Half Life. It was probably that other 4x4 game you mentioned.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
runkthepunk
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by runkthepunk »

thanks for the info everybody much appreciated! :D
Moogleman
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Moogleman »

I remember reading in some ad that Sonic Pocket Adventure was going to support it, but that must've got canned. I never found any option for it in the game after I had gotten it.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Moogleman wrote:I remember reading in some ad that Sonic Pocket Adventure was going to support it, but that must've got canned. I never found any option for it in the game after I had gotten it.
I can remember hearing that, but in the end they just included NGPC Link Cable support.