Whats the Scariest Film ever?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by The Kron »

Anything starring Mary-Kate and Ashley.
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

HEAR-HEAR!
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

Pumpkin Head and the original Children of the Corn. Haven't seen past the second one.
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Lord_Ball »

Terror Vision. Ok so it's not scary, it's a bad 80's horror flick... you gotta enjoy those :mrgreen: "Don't die Mr. Spaceman!"
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

well, i don't know about "scary" but thrilling movies to me are house on haunted hill and jeepers creepers (shivers.....just kidding) lmao

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
Mugworm_Griblick

Post by Mugworm_Griblick »

oh damn i cant believe i forgot to mention this one before: This movie called Frailty starring Bill Paxton. Very good, very creepy :o

?@ Cheatah? whats the thing called that you plug things into, the power socket?

<Dilbert> Cheatah
<Dilbert> have you heard the jokes they dont tell fags?
?@ Cheatah? no
archduke
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by archduke »

Texas chainsaw massacre, I was a lot younger when i saw it, so that may effect my vote...
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

archduke wrote:Texas chainsaw massacre, I was a lot younger when i saw it, so that may effect my vote...
NA the texas chainsaw massacre is a clasic.... new line is making a remake of the original.

i'm kinda skeptic of the remake, but i wanna see it in january when it comes out.....

i like HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES,, that movie was f'n awesome and bloody... ROB ZOMBIE is making a sequel to come out in april 2004... it was very succesful... made over 11 million in its 1st month... thats a lot of money because the movie is a low budget horror movie and is awesome old school horror..
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

_X_ wrote:well, nothing makes you crap the ole shotrd like the Ice Cream Man, starring Clint Howard :o cause you'd laugh too much and lose bowel control!! the only movie to gross me out was in dawn of the dead where the cyclist in the mall gets knocked
off the bike and the zombie rips his stomach open :throwup:
DAWN OF THE DEAD IS AWESOME... thats george romberos second dead film,, so you must see his third film in the dead series called DAY of the dead, it more gory and serious....

BUT THEY GONNA MAKE A REMAKE OF THE DAWN OF THE DEAD WITH CGI ZOMBIES AND STUFF they filming it now in canada , it comes out next year....

but more importantly GEorge romero will finaly make his 4th dead film..

CALLED DEAD RECOKENING

his first dead movie was night of the living dead in the filmed in the 1960's

DAWN OF THE DEAD filmed in the 70's

DAY OF THE DEAD Filmed in the 80's

now dead reckening should start filming this year or next year.

gonna get a $10 million buget thats the biggest buget for any of the dead films...

also george romero was originally gonna direct and write resident evil the movie.... but then they dropped him ( sony dumbasses) they made a big mistake... the resident evil movie oh so sucked super monkey balls.
because they got the guy who directed mortal kombat annialation, that movie sucked also.
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

liltimmyw wrote:Jason X :roll:
kmon now.. Sorry but i mean it wuhz wuht the year 2450? and hes still using a KNIFE? But it wuhz kinda scary i guess :roll:

Mine would have to be The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The way the movie was done was so real, it scared the s.h.i.t. outta me. I love horror movies, and have seen a vast majority of them and I would have to say the only movie to tie with TCSM would have to be HELLRAISER. The original mind you, The rest of the series was okay, but not as good as the first one. And as for the Nightmare On Elm Street saga. I LOVE THEM. But, they arnt all that scary. Merley amusing, and at times quite hilarious (flases back to when freddy gets cracked in the stomach with a sledge hammer [NOES 1])
dude322mg
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by dude322mg »

Requiem For A Dream, not a horror movie but sure did scare the hell outta me
(made by NeonGenesis)

Currently playin...

Mario Sunshine- 58 shines!

*Mr. Siggler is God**
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

I love Texas Chainsaw Massacre. My favorite part was in an extra scene you can see in the DVD when he's doing makeup and checking out various faces he's collected. Not really scary but just amusing. You'd have to see it to find it funny, though.