64-bit upgrade for the Gameboy Advance, wouldn't it be cool?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

64-bit upgrade for the Gameboy Advance, wouldn't it be cool?

Post by Veggita2099 »

I was just thinking how great it would be if someday Nintendo made a affordable upgrade to the Gameboy Advance that made it 64 bit (something like how the 32x was for the Genesis)

I guess there would be problems such as it might weigh the system down. It also would probably eat the batterys up. But it would be cool still if there was a way.
biohazard
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by biohazard »

Nah, I'd rather them just release a new 64-bit portable system, instead of an add-on.
Who dares, wins.
SonicBlaze
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

stupid

Post by SonicBlaze »

just plain stupid. Why make an add on? When the time coems they can just make a whole new damn portable system with everything upgraded, (more ram, maybe 3D polygon ability, etc ) instead of that trash 32X copycat idea.
SEGA, anything else is a toy!
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Why 64 bits? have you forgotten that bits are just the old way to compare systems? Doesnt mean shit anymore, so what, you think the PS3 will have 256 bits?

Oh and btw, When i saw this topic I immediately knew who the author would be. "That Veggita guy with his fairy tale systems and emulators"
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
TrendWhore
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by TrendWhore »

Veggita2099, from what i've seen of your posts here. You seem... no. scratch that. You ARE braindead.

Give it up captain, the boat already sank. You aren't going to bildge pump it back to shore.
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by pkScary »

sorry but i can't agree with jeeba and trendwhore more. :|

umm the gamecube has 32 bits.....does that mean it's just as powerful as 32x? HELL NO. get the hell outta here son. :lol:
SonicBlaze
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

hmmmm

Post by SonicBlaze »

I think 64 bit would be more precise. "Internal Data Precision 32-bit Integer & 64-bit Floating-point" http://www.nintendo.com/systems/gcn/gcn_specs.jsp
SEGA, anything else is a toy!
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

Jesus, aren't you all the nicest people?

TOPIC CLOSED
Stupid flames.