Dreamcast games ON GameCube

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
mkjones
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dreamcast games ON GameCube

Post by mkjones »

OK, seen as new GameCubes are almost as cheap as Dreamcasts and PSOnes these days, im probably gonna get one..

BUT, what games are already out for BOTH the DC and the GC, simply so i dont go spending 40quid on a new GC game only to find i could get it on the DC for a hell of a lot cheeper...

a big example is Sonic 2.. any others?
Dust on the Dreamcast
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

ikaruga, snk vs capcom 2, sonic 1 , sonic 2, i think the smash pack not sure though. And um 150 quid for a gc and a game and 150 quid for a dc4 controllers 2 vmus 10 games is definitely no the same price. DC RULEZ!!! CHEAP! ALL THE BEST GAMES! AND AWESOME HOMEBREW!
mkjones
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by mkjones »

And um 150 quid for a gc and a game and 150 quid for a dc4 controllers 2 vmus 10 games is definitely no the same price.
well a new GameCube with one game is now 79quid, and you get a memory card..

brand new DCs are 50 quid from LittleWoods..

Also you would need a game and VMU, depending on the game thats about another 15 quid...

so thats 65 quid.. for an amazing system...

all i mean is for about 15 quid more you get the latest nintendo.. bargain!
Dust on the Dreamcast
chrisfbt1
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by chrisfbt1 »

yeah gamecubes are really cheap. I was very tempted to get one yesterday just for Zelda. as it was only $100 us with a mem card and a game
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

how cheap r those used or new :o i still think i am getting an xbox gc is kinda weak no online play and no hombrew.
Anti-Roofus
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Anti-Roofus »

WTF is a Quid?
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

A pound.

It's like a dollar, the green paper you use to buy things or snort coke with.

Only english.

:P
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

when you said quid i thought you were talking euros or dollars didnt think pounds we had a major currency misunderstanding :lol:
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

pounds close to $1.50USD so go from there ;)
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

i know the diff just that i got confused between 4 different currencys, euros, pesetas, us. dollars, and punds but thanx :mrgreen:
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

Games that are on Dreamcast and Gamecube:

Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Sonic Adventures 2 (Sonic Adventures 2: Battle on Gamecube)
Skies of Arcadia (Skies of Arcadia: Legends on Gamecube)
Ikaruga
Capcom vs. SNK 2 (I think)
Phantasy Star Online
Crazy Taxi
18 Wheeler

That's all that I know of, currently
Last edited by Chaniyth on Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

I think nintendo is kinda worthless. The have no new ideas left. Everything the make now adays is a port. Thats one of the reasons I didnt get a GC and I am VERY disapointed with my GBA. They just cant make a GOOD new game. They have to remake everything.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
karter74
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by karter74 »

Well I can say one thing for sure, the NES ruled back in its day! That was IMO the greatest system ever made with an unbelievable selection of quality games of all genres. I own 3 NES's, and over 120 games for it, still buying them if I can pick it up cheap!! The SNES was a great system with a pretty good selection of games, but the N64 was very dissapointing IMO, only a handful of decent games. Thus far, the GC has also been kind of a let down, Nintendo just needs to get their act together!
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Sickliquid86 wrote:i know the diff just that i got confused between 4 different currencys, euros, pesetas, us. dollars, and punds but thanx :mrgreen:
Pesetas no longer exist - they were replaced by the euro. Same deal with the mark, frank and just about every other piece of European currency.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
dreamgamer
Graphics Devver
Graphics Devver

Post by dreamgamer »

yeah i know k74 I have had a gamecube for about 6 months and since i got it i've beaten Sonic Adventure 4 times on the DC and i haven't even desired to play through an entire gamecube game... lol I've played DCBlap more than Metroid Prime and Zelda Put together...
WEEEEEEEE! I ALSO MADE DCBLAP(Music & Art)! WEEEEEEEEEEE! Check It out @ http://www.c99.org/dc/dcblap/ .
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

dreamgamer wrote:yeah i know k74 I have had a gamecube for about 6 months and since i got it i've beaten Sonic Adventure 4 times on the DC and i haven't even desired to play through an entire gamecube game... lol I've played DCBlap more than Metroid Prime and Zelda Put together...
You've owned Zelda for a week and yes Metroid can be short if you the bare minimum :wink:
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

az_bont wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:i know the diff just that i got confused between 4 different currencys, euros, pesetas, us. dollars, and punds but thanx :mrgreen:
Pesetas no longer exist - they were replaced by the euro. Same deal with the mark, frank and just about every other piece of European currency.
I think we all know the euro is the currency of spain, u obviously r not european cuz, it is just that we still think in pesetas in fact at most spanish stores the prices are listed in both euros and pesetas cuz we are used to using the peseta. So when I said I got confused between 4 diff. currencies it was becasue I wasn't sure if he was talking euros or U.S dollars then in thinking euros I had to thinks it's value in pesetas then I found he was talking in pounds. That just about clears it up :wink: .
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Sickliquid86 wrote:
az_bont wrote:
I think we all know the euro is the currency of spain, u obviously r not european cuz, it is just that we still think in pesetas in fact at most spanish stores the prices are listed in both euros and pesetas cuz we are used to using the peseta. So when I said I got confused between 4 diff. currencies it was becasue I wasn't sure if he was talking euros or U.S dollars then in thinking euros I had to thinks it's value in pesetas then I found he was talking in pounds. That just about clears it up :wink: .
So, you're Spanish? And about me not being European - I'm Welsh. Make of that what you will...
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

well actually I am not ethnic spanish I am 1/2 bolivan 1/2 cajun but anyways didn't mean to get Pissy there, I was just thought you were some idiot yank trying to make somebody look dumb, sorry :oops: as for you being welsh, Princess Diana was Welsh and she was a babe :o so Ive got no quarrel w/ the welsh :D
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Sickliquid86 wrote:well actually I am not ethnic spanish I am 1/2 bolivan 1/2 cajun but anyways didn't mean to get Pissy there, I was just thought you were some idiot yank trying to make somebody look dumb, sorry :oops:
No problem - I wasn't really replying to you, but rather trying to clear something up to those not very knowledgable about our end of the world.
Sickliquid86 wrote:as for you being welsh, Princess Diana was Welsh and she was a babe :o so Ive got no quarrel w/ the welsh :D
I'm sure she'd be glad of the fact that you can remember her in such a heart-warming way.